PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura To Host 'Conspiracy Theory' Show on TruTV

disorderlyvision
08-04-2009, 02:46 PM
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/08/venturas_conspi.php

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura will be spreading his conspiracy theories on national TV come this fall. Ventura started filming his TruTV show and it will include interviews conducted in Minnesota.

Ventura was at the 617 Lounge in White Bear Lake in July for interviews, trying to convince one woman and her husband to believe a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

The show is scheduled to begin airing in September or October and we can't wait to hear what else this man believes in.

Check out the KSTP report below. [click link for vid]

__27__
08-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Jesse Ventura is an idiot. He was my strength coach for High School FB, then unfortunately my governor. To this day if you ask him what he accomplished as a governor, his sole triumph is the Minneapolis Light Rail. At a price tag of more than 370 Million (tax) dollars, and an annual operating expense of (negative)-12 Million (tax) dollars, for a couple measly miles of straight track that serve the airport, the Metrodome and a couple of neighborhoods. Yeah, he's a real libertarian kind of guy...

MRoCkEd
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
He's anti-war and pro-social freedom, but he's an IDIOT on economics.

TastyWheat
08-05-2009, 09:15 AM
I guess any future bids for political office are off the table.

Romulus
08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
He has good intentions and is very charismatic.. so I say he's a great voice for liberty.

jmdrake
08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
I guess any future bids for political office are off the table.

Says who? Polls showed he would have had a good shot at beating Al Franken as an independent for the Minnesota senate seat and that was AFTER he came out as a 9/11 truther. I wish he had gone ahead and run so the question of what effect "conspiracy theories" have on elections could actually be tested. Instead we have nothing but rank speculation.

disorderlyvision
08-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Says who? Polls showed he would have had a good shot at beating Al Franken as an independent for the Minnesota senate seat and that was AFTER he came out as a 9/11 truther. I wish he had gone ahead and run so the question of what effect "conspiracy theories" have on elections could actually be tested. Instead we have nothing but rank speculation.

Maybe he just meant that since ventura is now going to be hosting a tv show his political aspirations have probably taken a backseat.

canadian4ronpaul
08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
a TELEVISION show about conspiracies? give me a break. will it be aired on fox or msnbc?

Sandman33
08-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Jesse Ventura is awesome. He actualy cares about the constitution and thats what matters.

YouTube - Predator - Slack Jawed ******s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plY9hpA_Nbg)

jmdrake
08-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Maybe he just meant that since ventura is now going to be hosting a tv show his political aspirations have probably taken a backseat.

Perhaps. On the other hand Mike Huckabee is hosting a TV show and I'd bet a time to a dollar he's planning to run in 2012. Anyway I wish him well (Ventura).

zach
08-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Those conspiracy theories spread like viruses, I hear.