PDA

View Full Version : My letter to my friend Bill Cooper - Friday, December 17, 1999 10:57:58 AM

jacobin
08-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Mr. Cooper:

Time may seem to be running out, but what will happened has, and it is so because it will be. The enormous opposition we face may at times inflict upon your confidence of victory. However, many times in the past success has been bestowed upon the loyal, faithful, and righteous, and so it will too be bestowed upon us and our cause.

How does one begin to rebuild a country, a nation, and a world, so full of crime, hate, and fragmentation? What options are chosen and what paths are taken; these questions often haunt many. Realize this and know it to be true, we choose, not them, the future is not predicted, it is manifested in the present. Today is no different then next year or last. Time, as chaos, is only an illusion. Utopia lies just over the horizon of certainty.

Today you can see preludes to the revelation of a war. A war continually fought, over and over, yet now, finally it will end; one side will fall, and one shall triumph. The struggle for power and selfishness has morphed into lower degrees of violence over the years, however upon the next millennium you shall see the beast within.

Fear not chaotic stories of computer bugs or predictions of a nuclear World War III. This war is one without sight, without sound, oblivious to most, but dangerous to all.

The bifurcation point will be reached on the day of Armageddon. Many false names have been given for the evil of our Earth. The devil, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, the anti-Christ, and so on, but the only true evil is the desire to receive for oneself only. These selfish souls created shrines for God, for the purpose of making a name for them selves, are once again back in the Age of Aquarius. These people, known as the Erev Rav from the Tower of Babel

It is this day that the Knights of the White Light shall conquer the Erev Rav.

jacobin
08-04-2009, 11:43 AM
when Bill was murdered, I was in shock. I stopped believing in conspiracy theories because I thought it'd get me no where.

I decided to be more subtle and infiltrate groups and people. And then the Ron Paul Revolution started and I went more public :)

I always posted anonymously online (e.g. 911blogger, CrooksandLiars etc). I ran my website www.unitedelite.net anonymously.

However, I was always honest about who I was -- people just don't listen very well.