PDA

View Full Version : We need a march on DC over Health Care

Stary Hickory
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
I think we could really just bust this wide open. Get as many people as we can to March on DC over this. The country is in an uproar. I really want to give them message and consolidate the opposition against it.

It's unonstituional
It's Tyrannical
It will kill Americans

I think we could get a huge coalition to march on DC. Not just Ron Paulers...but conservatives....GOP...and even moderates....maybe a few Democrats who knows. It's something that should happen, a real uproar, the biggest Tea Party ever conceived. I think the energy is there.

MsDoodahs
08-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Keep hitting the town halls hard, also maybe do protests outside the local offices of Senators.

I think that is more effective than diluting it by going to DC - because when you go to DC, any individual critter can tell himself "that's not MY constituents out there" whereas if you show up IN FRONT OF THEM - either at their local offices or at events they are attending, then the individual critter loses the ability to deny that his own constituents oppose it.

Stary Hickory
08-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Keep hitting the town halls hard, also maybe do protests outside the local offices of Senators.

I think that is more effective than diluting it by going to DC - because when you go to DC, any individual critter can tell himself "that's not MY constituents out there" whereas if you show up IN FRONT OF THEM - either at their local offices or at events they are attending, then the individual critter loses the ability to deny that his own constituents oppose it.

Yeah but it will be covered. A march on DC the size of which nobody has ever seen would make a point. If we don't march on DC now their might be serious marching because of states who will not comply.

Stary Hickory
08-04-2009, 10:32 AM
A lot of Democrats have been told to stop the Town hall meetings until after Healthcare is done.....(hopefully rejected). They are not going to play the game, so we must go where they live and conduct their evil affairs.

MsDoodahs
08-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah but it will be covered.

Nope.

MsDoodahs
08-04-2009, 10:40 AM
A lot of Democrats have been told to stop the Town hall meetings until after Healthcare is done.....(hopefully rejected). They are not going to play the game, so we must go where they live and conduct their evil affairs.

Where they are VOTED IN FROM is different from where they conduct their evil affairs.

That is why I think it is more effective to protest in front of them IN THEIR OWN DISTRICTS/STATES.

Hit them where they first crawl out from under their rock.

:)

paulitics
08-04-2009, 11:51 AM
townhalls are more effective because it gets the citizenry involved in local politics. Just these news stories about town hall protests, although in a negative light, gets people thinking about the political process. The media is helping us out, through negative psychology.

Stary Hickory
08-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah but at town halls the media can depict the people as a bunch of crazy Americans, which they like to do if it clashes with the MSM liberal agenda.

If we got tons and tons of folk....like massive amounts outside the capitol building, that will be impossible to dismiss. Fox news will pick it up for sure, and they have the major viewership numbers.

If we pulled this off Socialized Healthcare would get a major punch to the stomach....We need something major. Peeps on these forums are good at organizing, if it happens it should strat here.