PDA

View Full Version : C4L conference

benny215
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm not very used to this stuff so I apologize if this seems like a dumb question. I want to go to the north eastern regional conference and I'm thinking about the diamond sponsor reception because I want to meet Ron and Thursdays the only day I can make it.

Basically, does anyone know if the reception is a suit and tie thing / polo shirt & khakis or more casual. They don't have anything about it on the website that I can see.

Thanks.

Cowlesy
08-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm not very used to this stuff so I apologize if this seems like a dumb question. I want to go to the north eastern regional conference and I'm thinking about the diamond sponsor reception because I want to meet Ron and Thursdays the only day I can make it.

Basically, does anyone know if the reception is a suit and tie thing / polo shirt & khakis or more casual. They don't have anything about it on the website that I can see.

Thanks.

Benny,

Most of the fancier stuff I've been to has been collared-shirt, but not necessarily business attire, especially with Ron Paul events. If you put on khakis, a collared shirt and a tie, that would definitely suffice I'm sure (and even the tie is optional).

benny215
08-03-2009, 08:01 PM
excellent. thanks for your help

Mandrik
08-03-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm dying to go to this. Anyone wanna babysit twin 5 year-old girls on that Thurs & Fri? Please?

:D