PDA

View Full Version : GOP elite pick candidates

Matt Collins
08-03-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Whose+candidates%3F+GOP+elit e+picks+favorites&articleId=90b314f6-e0e0-4ea1-8932-d3905674918e

Last week the National Republican Senatorial Committee sent out invitations to a fundraiser for "candidate for United States Senate" Kelly Ayotte. As James Pindell of NHPoliticalReport.com, who first wrote about the invitation, noted, Ayotte isn't even an official candidate yet. She's still "exploring" a Senate run.

The top featured guest is none other than Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The message is clear: The GOP leadership in Washington supports Ayotte for Senate. Anyone else considering a run should forget it.

McConnell is the same guy who pushed out Sen Bunning and is backing Trey Grayson.

Ethek
08-03-2009, 02:55 PM
This thread goes nicely with an email I received from the Jefferson Co. (Louisville KY) GOP.

The republican tent will be coming down on top of every single one of them if this crap last into the next election cycle. I might just be outside with a kerosene lantern to add to the mix.

---------------------------------------
Don't miss this great opportunity to get involved in a new professional organization designed for those new to the political arena called the GOProfessionals. The purpose of this group is to network with like-minded Republicans in the business community and make a difference in the political landscape in Louisville. If you have ever thought about getting involved, now is the time! With an exciting 2010 campaign season shaping up, we are preparing for tremendous victories next year and would love to have your participation. Join today!

elephant

"Get Back to Basics..."

with the GOProfessionals

We Cordially Invite You To Join Us for a Summer Cookout

with Special Guest

Secretary of State Trey Grayson

As We Help the GOP Get Back to Our Conservative Roots

Wednesday, August 5th
6PM
4067 Gilman Avenue
Louisville, KY 40207

Hosted by Corinne & Cordell Lawrence

Tickets to this event can be obtained for $40 or by joining the Jefferson County GOP $10/month program for one year. Click here to join:
http://www.louisvillegop.com/jointhepartysecurecredit.html

To RSVP, send an email to info@louisvillegop.com or
contact Ellen at 502-749-3416.

Matt Collins
08-03-2009, 03:00 PM
b
This thread goes nicely with an email I received from the Jefferson Co. (Louisville KY) GOP.

The republican tent will be coming down on top of every single one of them if this crap last into the next election cycle. I might just be outside with a kerosene lantern to add to the mix.

---------------------------------------E-mail them back and ask them when Rand can come and speak?