PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Debates?

JAHOGS
09-26-2007, 11:10 AM
When and where will this years Presidential Debates be? I'm not talking about Repub. or Dems.

I would like to go ahead and look at planning to be at one. Thanks.

Ron Paul Fan
09-26-2007, 11:16 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_presidential_debates,_2008

Paulitician
09-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I think he's talking about the Presidential debates, when it's just one-on-one, Republican nominee vs. Democrat nominee. I can't find the information for that either.

Elwar
09-26-2007, 11:44 AM
I hope Ron Paul welcomes the third party candidates with open arms at the debates.

Though, I believe if Ron Paul wins the primary there will be a push by the LP and CP to unprecedentedly endorse Ron Paul as their candidate.

bbachtung
09-26-2007, 12:42 PM
From what I understand they are still working out possible cities. They are considering them regionally; I believe that they are looking at three presidential and one vice-presidential.

JAHOGS
09-26-2007, 01:08 PM
From what I understand they are still working out possible cities. They are considering them regionally; I believe that they are looking at three presidential and one vice-presidential.

That is kind of what I have heard also. I live in Arkansas and hear that they are trying to get one in Central Arkansas. Well, I guess I will just have to wait for a final say.

pcosmar
09-26-2007, 01:19 PM
After Dr. Paul get the nomination there won't be anything to debate..

noxagol
09-26-2007, 01:46 PM
I wish that the presidential debates had all the parties nominees and all of the major independents at them. Yes, even the Communist party's nominee. I have ALWAYS hated that it is reserved for just the Republican and Democrat candidates.