PDA

View Full Version : Best GOP Straw Poll Compilation

BrianH
09-26-2007, 11:06 AM
There's a new updated summary of Straw Poll results at:
http://www.redpills.org/?p=370

Title: Since June, Ron Paul has placed among the top three Republican candidates in 21 of the 25 ‘real world’ straw polls!
Posted by Gary Shumway

This is important information to convey to people that we are witnessing history in the making here and Gary is recording it beautifully here!

hornet
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
BrianH thanks so much for posting this....you just gave me bigger and better ammo since the most common negative i get is....'yeah but he can't win'

BrianH
09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
BrianH thanks so much for posting this....you just gave me bigger and better ammo since the most common negative i get is....'yeah but he can't win'

(Bump) We need to promote this information.

hornet
09-27-2007, 03:13 PM
agree.....printed it out last night, took it to work this mornin, all 8 pages, you should've seen their faces when i whipped that big bad boy out and unfolded it!:p (yes i'm still talking about the poll results you dirty birds!)..........got to talking to one buddy and after i told him about the $500k attempt and how i was gonna donate again tonight he handed me $25 cash and told me to add it to my donation:D ......i voted for rp in '88, pre-internet days. after the elections the local paper printed up who got how many votes in what county, in my county of roughly 250,000 rp got 3 votes...lol....i've always wondered who those other 2 were and what they think of this baby now!....was excited about rp back then.....but this is a whole new world and i'm tryin hard not to have a heart attack everytime i look at that $500k thermometer and realize the implications and the possibilties;)

hornet
09-27-2007, 03:21 PM
ah, one correction to last post, ...."every time i look at that $1 MILLION thermometer....." WOOHOO!

jmarinara
09-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Sweet, RP won mine and his hometown strawpoll. . . Pittsburgh!!!

Go Steelers. . . errr, I mean, Go Ron Paul!!!!

*wondering if RP is still a steelers fan . . . *

PollM
09-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Make your voice count, shame on them. Always ask yourself who owns the Lobby system, and where more emphasis needs to be put going forward to get your rights.

Who do you think won the All American Presidential forum debate at Baltimore's Morgan State University? ----> http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=604

Way to go Ron, you're winning in the Poll

TheIndependent
09-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Er... PollM, I know you're new here, but could you perhaps stop spamming every thread with this?