PDA

View Full Version : How to Meet & Beat the 500k Goal

UtahApocalypse
09-26-2007, 10:45 AM
As we all know the last 2 days were amazing! The Campaign brought in more then 250k in under 36 hours. looking today things have already slowed up. Many people have reached ethier there $2300 limit, or limit of what they have for now.

What do we do?

Get the widget placed on every blog, message board, myspace, facebook, and web site we can.

Secondly, The debate is tomorrow night. There is always a big upswing for RP after a debate. Lets use that time to bring in as many new donors as possible.

I think Not Only will we beat the goal, but we can double it!

Thomas_Paine
09-26-2007, 10:49 AM
As we all know the last 2 days were amazing! The Campaign brought in more then 250k in under 36 hours. looking today things have already slowed up. Many people have reached ethier there $2300 limit, or limit of what they have for now.

What do we do?

Get the widget placed on every blog, message board, myspace, facebook, and web site we can.

Secondly, The debate is tomorrow night. There is always a big upswing for RP after a debate. Lets use that time to bring in as many new donors as possible.

I think Not Only will we beat the goal, but we can double it!

I agree, these are great ways to help push this donation drive to the finish line, DOUBLING EXPECTATIONS! Right now the people are flexing their muscles and it is a beautiful thing to behold. I believe that the Myspace blitz is an excellent idea.

Original_Intent
09-26-2007, 10:50 AM
I agree! We have been doing great and one million is reachable. I am glad that I donated another $50 on Monday, as yesterday I got an unexpected $5,000+ expense that has likely taken me out of contributing any more. :(

But I will cheer the rest of you on and keep donating time and effort to the campaign!

katao
09-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Also, PLEASE join the $1 million from MySpace effort (which is very effective), on this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=19351

qwerty
09-26-2007, 10:57 AM
What do we do?

EXATCLY!

richard1984
09-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Can it be put on facebook?
I can't figure out how, and I think that some other people have had problems with it, too.
Does anyone know how to put the widget on a facebook page?

EDIT: Never mind! I figured it out!

hopeforamerica
09-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Also, PLEASE join the $1 million from MySpace effort (which is very effective), on this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=19351

Ditto! Just do it! It has been producing results and it is very easy to do.