PDA

View Full Version : Call Peter Schiff LIVE on TV Monday August 3rd 11am eastern 10am central

Hamer
08-02-2009, 08:25 PM
LIVE MONDAY, AUGUST 3rd-11am EST 10am Central Join host Sam Ettaro as he welcomes Peter Schiff to RMTV for vibrant discussion, viewer calls and more about RetakeCongress and his potential run for US Senate as well as his moneybomb August 7th 2009. www.schiffathon.com

watch Peter LIVE here : www.republicmedia.tv

Peter will be taking your calls LIVE!

www.retakecongress.com

www.schiffathon.com

Hamer
08-03-2009, 07:05 AM
bump

Eric21ND
08-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Tell him they should post a donation counter on his website.

Hamer
08-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Tell him they should post a donation counter on his website.

On Peters official site? If that is what you meant it will go on Peters site August 6th and at midnight it will go from pledges to actual donations. goto www.schiffathon.com and youwill see the pledge widget, this will also be the donation widget on Peter's official site.

pacelli
08-03-2009, 08:52 AM
What's with all the dead air and personal conversations?? Is this a serious interview or a joke?

pacelli
08-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Scheduling conflict, so I guess Peter isn't coming on now?

pacelli
08-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Seriously, you guys could screw up a cup of coffee.

Hamer
08-03-2009, 11:02 AM
What do you mean us guys? I have nothing to do with republic media or Peters schedule. I received an email and posted it. Do you ever do anything but complain? Perhaps you should volunteer to help these people so things won't get screwed up? Please call Peter and get some interviews set up, thanks.

pacelli
08-03-2009, 12:40 PM
What do you mean us guys? I have nothing to do with republic media or Peters schedule. I received an email and posted it. Do you ever do anything but complain? Perhaps you should volunteer to help these people so things won't get screwed up? Please call Peter and get some interviews set up, thanks.

Probably the same way you meant, "Hey guys" 400,000 times during your live broadcast of the rally for the republic march.

You posted it, just like you post anything that involves a link to revolution broadcasting.

I don't have to do anything for you but complain.