PDA

View Full Version : Huff Post writer says Only Thing Weirder Than The Birthers....is Anti-Birthers

lynnf
07-31-2009, 08:13 PM
(note the surreptitious reference to SC Gov. Mark Sanford)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-joseph/the-only-thing-weirder-th_b_248227.html

The only thing weirder than the Birthers are the anti-Birthers, who blame the Birthers for being conspiracy theorists yet actively feed the conspiracy by refusing to call for President Obama to release his birth certificate.

Most American's aren't Birthers or anti-Birthers, but we are beginning to wonder why the president doesn't put this one to rest once and for all. Every day he allows this circus to continue is another day that he behaves less like the President of the United States facing weird accusations from fringe groups and more like a strange politician flying to Argentina to visit his soul-mate while pretending to be hiking the Appalachians.

------------------------------------------------------

lynn

jmlfod87
07-31-2009, 08:37 PM
haha, I think that's a great analogy of the way I feel about it too. I dont doubt that obama is a citizen, I just find it bizarre that he doesn't just show his birth certifact to shut the tinfoil hats up.

dannno
07-31-2009, 09:04 PM
haha, I think that's a great analogy of the way I feel about it too. I dont doubt that obama is a citizen, I just find it bizarre that he doesn't just show his birth certifact to shut the tinfoil hats up.

The Blind Man: But he DID release his birth certificate!!