PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Austin Fitts.

raiha
07-31-2009, 02:06 AM
I just watched this video (about an hour?) I know i miss alot on this forum...(my search didn't reveal much) but honestly, this woman has nailed it for me more than anyone else i have encountered. Maybe all you good people know her well; maybe her name is as common in the American family kitchen as 'Dunkin' Donuts.'

But i cannot believe it has taken me this long to find someone to give me such a broad perspective and who has a humane co-operative approach to battling the demon.

This video is October last year so it was possibly posted here way back then.

Please if you have not seen it or heard of her, give it a whirl...still incredibly relevant.
Catherine Fitts IRTA Barter Convention (http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5455605137215634518&ei=A9RwStegMMqDlgejrf1r&q=catherine+austin+fitts&hl=en)

Her take on the swine flu as a depopulation plot is also startling coming from such a rational human being. She evidently faced the 'beast' when it robbed her hard-drive and research. And she has had the last vestiges of naivety stripped from her in the process.

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

ronpaulhawaii
11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
I haven't had the time to read this, but the introduction looks fascinating

http://www.dunwalke.com/introduction.htm

Standing among the beautiful vegetables and flowers that Montana summer day, I was facing the futility of trying to craft investment solutions without some basic consensus about the economic tapeworm that is killing us and all living things — while we blindly feed the worm. In a world of economic warfare, we have to see the strategy behind each play in the game. We have to see the economic tapeworm and how it works parasitically in our lives. A tapeworm injects chemicals into a host that causes the host to crave what is good for the tapeworm. In America, we despair over our deterioration, but we crave the next injection of chemicals from the tapeworm.

With this in mind, I decided to write “Dillon Read & Co Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits” as a case study designed to help illuminate the deeper system. It details the story of two teams with two competing visions for America. The first was a vision shared by my old firm on Wall Street — Dillon Read — and the Clinton Administration with the full support of a bipartisan Congress. In this vision, America's aristocracy makes money by ensnaring our youth in a pincer movement of drugs and prisons and wins middle class support for these policies through a steady and growing stream of government funding and contracts for War on Drugs activities at federal, state and local levels. This consensus is made all the more powerful by the gush of growing debt and derivatives used to bubble the housing and mortgage markets, manipulate the stock and precious metals markets and finance trillions missing from the US government in the largest pump and dump in history — the pump and dump of the entire American economy. This is more than a process designed to wipe out the middle class. This is genocide — a much more subtle and lethal version than ever before perpetrated by the scoundrels of our history texts.

This case study provides a detailed example of the financial kickback machinery that makes the process go. It works something like this...

Carole
11-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks. This was well worth viewing and I took copious notes. :)

I like her website and plan to read and view lots more there. She is a frequent guest on C2C (coast to coast) and always has good information.

Ethek
11-05-2009, 09:58 AM
This is big, it ties into so many things Ive been thinking about on how to gain leverage for the liberty movement. I had even contemplated GIS use and distributed barter/food distribution with an angle to educate people on the philosphy of liberty.

Big Thanks for posting... big big.

raiha
11-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Here is a recent interview from CAF: foreclosures/healthcare/Being outside the matrix ie the official version of reality/ GDP/Green Shoots are happening for the Insiders
"...what you are watching a financial coup d'etat.." she talks about a tapeworm economy...it sucks the life out of you and kills the host.:mad:

She says real unemployment is at 25%(which we know) and at Great Depression levels.(which we also know)

http://www.radio.goldseek.com/players/fittsplayernov11.php

WOW this woman is amazing!

Epic
11-15-2009, 12:21 AM
everyone should read all of www.dunwalke.com - it's fascinating.