PDA

View Full Version : John Zogby on the Republican Line-up

wgadget
09-26-2007, 06:12 AM
I'm NOT impressed with his little blurb about the best candidate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-zogby/on-the-2008-republican-pr_b_65792.html

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2007, 06:41 AM
Huckabee: "He is an ordained Baptist preacher and is this year's version of the Democrat's favorite Republican."

why would he be? Ron Paul is a lot more aligned with dems on personal liberties AND ESPECIALLY, the war

Huckabee is... pro life, anti stem cell research, anti drugs, pro war, pro death penalty, anti gay marriage.. give me a break LOL It would logically be a toss up between Dr Paul & Guliani, but Giuliani has been a real fascist lately, so I don't know how dems could even support him over Dr. Paul... Romney is another Giuliani, flip flopped to fit the GOP platform, warmonger, fearmonger...

Ron Paul could really run as a democrat if he wanted, the only trouble he would really have is with his stance on gun control... but other than that, he's spot on! He's a uniter

freedominnumbers
09-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Huckabee: "He is an ordained Baptist preacher and is this year's version of the Democrat's favorite Republican."

why would he be? Ron Paul is a lot more aligned with dems on personal liberties AND ESPECIALLY, the war

Huckabee is... pro life, anti stem cell research, anti drugs, pro war, pro death penalty, anti gay marriage.. give me a break LOL It would logically be a toss up between Dr Paul & Guliani, but Giuliani has been a real fascist lately, so I don't know how dems could even support him over Dr. Paul... Romney is another Giuliani, flip flopped to fit the GOP platform, warmonger, fearmonger...

Ron Paul could really run as a democrat if he wanted, the only trouble he would really have is with his stance on gun control... but other than that, he's spot on! He's a uniter

I disagree. Ron Paul would never be accepted by mainstream democrats because they firmly believe it is the true responsibility of government at the federal level to take care of those who can't or wont care for themselves.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-26-2007, 06:55 AM
I disagree. Ron Paul would never be accepted by mainstream democrats because they firmly believe it is the true responsibility of government at the federal level to take care of those who can't or wont care for themselves.

no, Ron Paul could convince blue collar err "old democrats" with his low taxes, pro personal liberties platform. My family are mostly democrats out of habit... they don't even know why they vote this way. They don't care about politics. Many people would accuse him of being a DINO, but I believe he would pull it off if he could get a chance to re-educate people. If he met my family, my family wouldn't think he's GOP... they would probably vote for him for being so interpersonal ha

He can't though... he's locked as GOP