PDA

View Full Version : The hell of war comes home...

Reason
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
http://www.gazette.com/articles/iframe-59065-eastridge-audio.html

paulim
07-30-2009, 03:02 PM
http://www.gazette.com/articles/iframe-59065-eastridge-audio.html

wow. that will be a burden for the society in the future. the politicians who caused it should get behind bars first. I remember coming home from the KFOR mission myself and being more hostile than before for some time, maybe two years. And that without serious incidents.

Pod
07-30-2009, 03:31 PM
wow. that will be a burden for the society in the future. the politicians who caused it should get behind bars first. I remember coming home from the KFOR mission myself and being more hostile than before for some time, maybe two years. And that without serious incidents.

Occupier! [SPIT]

paulim
07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Occupier! [SPIT]

The first month some were really motivated. But I think the locals were right, what in the hell were we doing there. You can't build a lasting balance through meddling in from outside. Of course, the wisdom comes afterwards.

moostraks
07-30-2009, 08:54 PM
This needs to be something every army foot soldier recruit has to read to understand just how real this situation may become for them. Alas no one would sign up except the most cold blooded then.

I believe in non-resistance and I have raised my son to see the propaganda being shoveled towards young men regarding service to one's country. This article will be a must read for our homeschool as it is as real as you can get in a clear, concise format.

My heart goes out to those who are left to pick up the pieces. Also to the families who believed the propaganda. As well as to those who unfortunately cross the paths unknowingly of one of these guys once the military has sucked the soul right out of them.

Liberty Star
07-30-2009, 11:28 PM
wow. that will be a burden for the society in the future. the politicians who caused it should get behind bars first.

Dick Cheney may be the first one to head to a prison cell going by recent DOJ overtures.. but then it could be all smoke screen politics.