PDA

View Full Version : Commercial ideas...

I Am Weasel
09-26-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm curious about how Ron Paul is going to place television commercials that will have the most impact and help sway votes? I'm talking about the people who haven't heard of Ron Paul, or think they will waste their vote if they vote for him. I have ran into too many people who think they will be wasting their vote on somebody who can't win, and it's pathetic that they won't listen to how well Ron is doing in the straw polls and raising donations.

I had thought of how much of an impact a commercial would have if it had children in it asking to not be burdened with a debt, along with a FACT put on the screen during the commercial stating we are borrowing $2.5 Billion PER DAY from the Chinese just to pay for our foreign policy. I think so many votes could be won if people woke up to how much serious trouble our country is in financially. And Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that wants to end the war in Iraq and change our foreign policy.

The rest of the candidates are exploiting fear in the people of America saying we have to go invade Iran. I'm not sure that people are that much in tune with our founding fathers to even know what the constitution stands for anymore. And Yeah, to you people (myself included) on this forum, we know what he means by being for the constitution and the founding fathers. However, the MSM has done a fabulous job of putting the American people as a whole to sleep by talking about the war on terror, 9/11, safety, and talking as though we are the only good people on the planet. These people who are asleep have no idea about anything, they just live day to day, paycheck to paycheck, not having a clue what our government is doing. But they do see Obama running on the cover of GQ and think he must have all the answers. I have spoken with at least a dozen people who just don't care about anything except what's going on in their little life. They don't even know who the vice president is, or how our money system works. Finding a way to these people is important to bring them out and vote. A touch on how the Federal reserve is unneeded and that we don't need the IRS would be good.. Just my rant....

Thunderbolt
09-26-2007, 02:24 AM

katao
09-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Tell everyone you meet that says that nonsense that it is a scam: a thing that the people who are actually losing say about the guy they are most afraid of - that you will waste your vote if you vote for him.

Also tell them the only way they will ever get what they want is to vote for it. Dare to believe you can be a winner. Only losers don't try. Don't be a loser. Dream. In this case, dream big. You can all you ever wanted in a president, why on earth would you ever vote for anyone else?

Here is a nice article for you: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/haman4.html

It might give you some ammo.

Also point out how the media pundits said the same thing about Carter, Dukakis, Kerry, Clinton, Reagan, etc. Their poll numbers were in the pits early on too, yet built momentum quickly.