PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Ron Paul on Alex Jones "We have Honest Money, And Truth, and Limited Governement..."

qwerty
07-29-2009, 10:47 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul on Alex Jones "We have Honest Money, And Truth, and Limited Governement..." 07-29-09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm9UsL2hCKo&feature=channel_page)

:cool:

NYgs23
07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
He stated at the beginning that the Gallup poll said a majority of people wanted to abolish the Fed. That's, sadly, not really accurate. It only said that a majority of people (57%) rated the Fed poor or fair.

Dreamofunity
07-30-2009, 12:35 PM
He stated at the beginning that the Gallup poll said a majority of people wanted to abolish the Fed. That's, sadly, not really accurate. It only said that a majority of people (57%) rated the Fed poor or fair.

I noticed that as well. He always exaggerates statistics, facts, and details.

itshappening
07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Alex has a big mouth why does he do that? he's embarassing RP

haaaylee
07-30-2009, 01:55 PM
he probably meant to say rasmussen, instead of gallup. they have a study that says 75%

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=202132

itshappening
07-30-2009, 02:59 PM
75% support an audit. not abolishing the central bank but Alex always conflates things, which is sad.. especially when interviewing Ron.

FreedomRings
07-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Exactly...

The question asked in the Gallup poll was "How would you rate the job being done by the Federal Reserve? Would you say it is doing an excellent, good, only fair, or poor job?"

The question asked in the Rasmussen poll was "Do you favor or oppose auditing the Federal Reserve?"

There was nothing about abolishing the Fed in either poll.

Alex is an intelligent guy so it can't be a coincidence that he constantly makes up stuff or exaggerates things. I always have to laugh when he presents some incoherent ramblings written by a nobody at some obscure news site as "proof" that the "global elite" is planning this or that.

The world is much more complex than that, and I'm still wondering after all these years why Ron Paul goes on there... I guess it's all about spreading the message.

itshappening
07-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I dont mind him exagerating, he is a radio host but when interviewing people like Ron Paul he has to be very careful with his facts.

Lovecraftian4Paul
07-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Exactly...

The question asked in the Gallup poll was "How would you rate the job being done by the Federal Reserve? Would you say it is doing an excellent, good, only fair, or poor job?"

The question asked in the Rasmussen poll was "Do you favor or oppose auditing the Federal Reserve?"

There was nothing about abolishing the Fed in either poll.

Alex is an intelligent guy so it can't be a coincidence that he constantly makes up stuff or exaggerates things. I always have to laugh when he presents some incoherent ramblings written by a nobody at some obscure news site as "proof" that the "global elite" is planning this or that.

The world is much more complex than that, and I'm still wondering after all these years why Ron Paul goes on there... I guess it's all about spreading the message.

Like Alex Jones or not, his show is huge. It's a good way to reach new minds and energize existing ones who are part of the liberty movement's base. Jones regularly gets a massive amount of listeners. Heck, Coast to Coast gets far more, and goes into territory (UFOs, paranormal, etc.) far stranger than anything Alex Jones ever talks about.