PDA

View Full Version : When the hell can I buy the Rally DVD??

Ian A.
07-29-2009, 09:47 PM
At this point I think C4L blew it. I don't know how, but they ruined any chance of making BIG $$$ selling the Rally for the Republic DVD. I wanted the DVD sooo bad, but they still have copyright issues which keeps us from seeing it in it's full glory.

I don't even know if I wanna buy it now. I want it for myself, but I'd rather show it to my friends, but they will say, "Dude, that was a year ago; the election's over!"

I guess I'll just save my money for Ron Paul's new book! :D

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 10:01 PM
A lot of it is on YouTube

MRoCkEd
07-29-2009, 10:34 PM
No kidding!

Austin
07-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Maybe they can make up for it by working out a deal with the new "For Liberty" documentary.

MRoCkEd
07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Maybe they can make up for it by working out a deal with the new "For Liberty" documentary.
That'd be good.

AdamT
07-29-2009, 11:00 PM

I've been in contact with them about incorporating the Philly premiere we want to do with the conference events (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/2009northeast.php). Hopefully it will happen the evening of Fri, Sept 18th. I have the Colonial Theater (http://www.thecolonialtheatre.com/) reserved for that night, which is 8 miles from the Valley Forge convention center. If they work with us it could be a huge premiere party, and we would hopefully have some of the "stars" of the film at the event. Would be a fun time, and a proper way to debut the doc we started over a year ago. The theater seats 645 and hopefully we'd pack the place.

Waiting to see for sure though.

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah... I realize that "copyright" law is not clear and simple to those who are not educated in it, but sheesh, whoever the CFL attorney was should've advised them about this IN ADVANCE OF THE RECORDING.

dr. hfn
08-09-2009, 07:57 AM
I pledge to buy 16 copies of the Rally dvd and For Liberty doc for each household in my family. Anyone else want to match me?

Gage
08-09-2009, 10:34 AM
What copyright is being negotiated? The music that was played?

Matt Collins
08-09-2009, 11:50 AM
What copyright is being negotiated? The music that was played?Yeah if I had to guess it is the music that was played as the intro and outro of all of the guest speakers.

dr. hfn
08-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah... I realize that "copyright" law is not clear and simple to those who are not educated in it, but sheesh, whoever the CFL attorney was should've advised them about this IN ADVANCE OF THE RECORDING.

It seems like bad top management has been plaguing the movement forever...