PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!! If you're from California or Massachusetts, please join this effort!

free.alive
07-29-2009, 06:22 PM
There is a major action being planned that will coordinate with the Campaign for Liberty's mass-action day efforts. This independent effort will target Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank. The goal is to generate as much awareness and enthusiasm for HR1207 in their districts as possible, collecting in incredible amount of signatures.

The plan is to mimic as much as possible efforts like "Operation Live Free or Die," gathering hundreds of activists from around the country into San Francisco and SE Massuchetts to focus on California's district 8 and Massachusetts' district 4.

We need as many local people assisting with various logistics tasks. The website and various other recruitment tools are coming soon. Both state coordinators are on board. The vision for this project also includes a media/pr event in each locale, a rally and a march.

There is a refional Fed bank in both Boston and San Francisco.

This is a golden opportunity, and one which we need as much support as possible for.

Thank you all. Please pm me if you're in either state.

Reason
07-29-2009, 06:25 PM
I might be in CA but I am no where near SF