PDA

View Full Version : Asking for a Little Help: YAL at Ohio State

TheState
07-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Hi everyone,

Over the past couple weeks I have been designing a new website for the Young Americans for Liberty chapter at Ohio State.

Here's our current site www.yalosu.com

We wanted to make it more “catchy” and something that would hold college kids' attention. Here's a preview of our new homepage www.yalosu.com/new/home.html (the blog colors will change once we make the switch)

Here's where I need your help. Under the education section, there are pages for several different issues. Since members of this site can often formulate the arguments for our causes fairly eloquently, and because I'll be at the YAL conference in DC, I was wondering if I could get some volunteers to write 2-3 paragraphs on the following issues. There is a flash movie at the top of each page.

1) Civil Liberties www.yalosu.com/new/civlib.html

2) Foreign Policy www.yalosu.com/new/ForPol.html

3) Debt/deficit/gov't spending www.yalosu.com/new/def.html (there seems to be a glitch with the flash movie, I'm working on it)

4) Federal Reserve/Monetary Policy (Still working on this one)

I will be adding more issues eventually.

All I need is a couple paragraphs for each issue explaining them simply and in a way that would grab a college kid’s attention. Our slogan this year is "Take Back Your Future" so something that ties the issue in to a college kid’s future.

If anyone wants to volunteer, you can say so here, PM me, or email me at yalosu@gmail.com

Thanks!

** Also, if you see any obvious errors or problems, please let me know

TheState
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
bump