PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Struggling to Keep Stranglehold on Black Voters--WSJ

bobbyw24
07-29-2009, 07:03 AM
http://online.wsj.com/video/democrats-struggling-to-hold-black-voters/6686D367-30EE-4FA0-8727-CD7D1F2380CC.html

Epic
07-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Nah they will always vote democrat to expand the power of government.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 07:14 AM
Sooner or later they will figure out that what the Democrats are doing is not beneficial for them. There is no way to confiscate this country to prosperity. I think this change will come soon, and it may be the turning point for America would Black voters quit beleiving the demogaguery and lies, and find that all they need in this world is independence to be happy and successful.

The Democrats only sell dependency.

CountryboyRonPaul
07-29-2009, 07:23 AM
YouTube - Sen. Barbara Boxer accused of racism by head of Black Chamber of Commerce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FoekBjhtWE)

I love it, he gets mad because Boxer thinks she can lead him into a position because the NAACP holds that position.

Krugerrand
07-29-2009, 07:54 AM
I love it, he gets mad because Boxer thinks she can lead him into a position because the NAACP holds that position.

That was fun to watch. Thanks.

specsaregood
07-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Nah they will always vote democrat to expand the power of government.

"they" :rolleyes:
That's funny. The guy that first told me about Ron Paul is a black guy. And I've met more than a few other black Ron Paul supporters in real life. While canvassing we ran into more than a couple black folks that were excited to see us and were happy to put up a Ron Paul sign in their yards. And last I checked, Ron Paul doesn't want to expand the power of the government.

In fact, since it seems that our government has over the course of years unfairly targetted minorities with unjust laws; "blacks" are a group --ugh that sounds dirty just saying it, but anyways -- that should be fairly receptive to the cause of freedom and less government control.

silverhandorder
07-29-2009, 08:16 AM
That was priceless! Boxxer is an idiot. Hey I am going to introduce black opposition on record. Yeah no one is gona wonder why I am doing that. No one is going wonder why I am including a group that is "civil liberties" minded to oppose energy issues.

catdd
07-29-2009, 08:27 AM
He's right. It is condescending to him.

"The NAACP is black, right? You are black, right? You should be PLEASED with this!"

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 08:31 AM
"they" :rolleyes:
That's funny. The guy that first told me about Ron Paul is a black guy. And I've met more than a few other black Ron Paul supporters in real life. While canvassing we ran into more than a couple black folks that were excited to see us and were happy to put up a Ron Paul sign in their yards. And last I checked, Ron Paul doesn't want to expand the power of the government.

In fact, since it seems that our government has over the course of years unfairly targetted minorities with unjust laws; "blacks" are a group --ugh that sounds dirty just saying it, but anyways -- that should be fairly receptive to the cause of freedom and less government control.

Exactly I like this sort of thing, I just want so badly for everyone to get the message. End all this racist bickering and the pandering of racism to gain political office. I am so over race, I don't care anymore, I am sick of hearing what color people's skin is. Why is the color of someone's skin any more important than their height, age, or weight? Why care at all?

We have proffesional racists/collectivists acting as politicians, and I am tired of it!

erowe1
07-29-2009, 08:48 AM
I would like to see a political realignment where the Republican hawks go over to the Democrat party and the ethnic minorities become Republicans. To me it makes sense all the way around. But I don't see it happening.

specsaregood
07-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Exactly I like this sort of thing, I just want so badly for everyone to get the message. End all this racist bickering and the pandering of racism to gain political office. I am so over race, I don't care anymore, I am sick of hearing what color people's skin is. Why is the color of someone's skin any more important than their height, age, or weight? Why care at all?

We have proffesional racists/collectivists acting as politicians, and I am tired of it!

I've posted this experience before; but it was a fun one and worth repeating:

While going door to door we came across a black lady. As soon as she saw us and our Ron Paul shirts she got excited and asked us to come inside. She led us to her computer where she pulled up the video of RP talking about the Don Black donation (I think it was a CNN interview) and she played it and loved it! She said, "That man is exactly right! Why should he give the money back to racists so that they can promote racism with it? Keep their money!" --not an exact quote was a while ago, but that was the gist of it. She ended up taking a couple bumper stickers and putting a Ron Paul sign in her yard. She was registered as unaffiliated and thus could vote in the Republican primary, she assured us she planned on doing so....

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 09:50 AM
I've posted this experience before; but it was a fun one and worth repeating:

While going door to door we came across a black lady. As soon as she saw us and our Ron Paul shirts she got excited and asked us to come inside. She led us to her computer where she pulled up the video of RP talking about the Don Black donation (I think it was a CNN interview) and she played it and loved it! She said, "That man is exactly right! Why should he give the money back to racists so that they can promote racism with it? Keep their money!" --not an exact quote was a while ago, but that was the gist of it. She ended up taking a couple bumper stickers and putting a Ron Paul sign in her yard. She was registered as unaffiliated and thus could vote in the Republican primary, she assured us she planned on doing so....

That is awesome man, I want to hug that woman. This country is in desperate need of people like that. Thanks for the story.

Endgame
07-29-2009, 10:29 AM
That's encouraging. I think the colleges are a huge part of the problem. The left is completely obsessed with race and they're programming minorities to equate dependency, favoritism, and revenge with equality and civil rights. They want to perpetuate a cycle of hate and try to use all minorities this way. Indians and East Asians who they just lump under Asian and don't give a damn about are the exception. These groups are always conspicuously absent from any sort of minority scholarship.

torchbearer
07-29-2009, 11:16 AM
The Democrat Party credit the klan to keep blacks from the polls. i don't see how people could forget that.

Krugerrand
07-29-2009, 11:32 AM
The Democrat Party credit the klan to keep blacks from the polls. i don't see how people could forget that.

JFK called MLK Jr's wife when he was in jail ... and suddenly all was forgiven.