qh4dotcom
07-29-2009, 05:26 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105347

0zzy
07-29-2009, 05:27 AM
I get it,
you're a birther.
keep at it,
surely it will help our cause of liberty.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 05:47 AM
I get it,
you're a birther.
keep at it,

So you don't care if the POTUS lied to get elected? It's amazing.

lynnf
07-29-2009, 05:53 AM

and doesn't care about one of the most basic principles of the Constitution.

yes, amazing.

lynn

qh4dotcom
07-29-2009, 06:00 AM
I get it,
you're a birther.
keep at it,

Nothing would be better for the cause of liberty than to have all of Obama's policies reversed...The Obama eligibility issue is the FASTEST and the ONLY way to reverse all the damage Obama has signed into law...when it is proven that he is an unconstitutional president, all the laws he has signed become invalid...do you want the stimulus to go away? any future health care or cap and trade law to go away? Even Sotomayor and all the anti-2nd amendment crap to go away? All the 17,000+ troops whom were deployed to Afghanistan to come back? Yes I know it will be a big mess to undo all the damage but it's better than letting the economy collapse and the nation to go bankrupt.

Removing Obama from office is also likely to make the Democrats go down in next year's elections like the Republicans did last year and make it easier for a 3rd party to rise. Do you think liberty will come back with the Republicans and Democrats in charge?

Bradley in DC
07-29-2009, 06:16 AM
The Obama eligibility issue is the FASTEST and the ONLY way to reverse all the damage Obama has signed into law...

Oh dear God, help us all.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 06:22 AM
The quickest way to get this over with is to ALLOW discussion and get all the facts out. People who ridicule others and obstruct discussion are not seeking the truth. I am enraged over the fact that is is forbidden to question this, even though there is good reason to do just that.

One way or the other I want the truth. The fact that the establishement and mass media are intent on destroying those questioning this makes me believe it to be even more true. If Obama is vindicated fine, at least we know. However lying to get elected DESTROYS the entire democratic election process. No matter what you think of it.

LittleLightShining
07-29-2009, 06:46 AM
The quickest way to get this over with is to ALLOW discussion and get all the facts out. People who ridicule others and obstruct discussion are not seeking the truth. I am enraged over the fact that is is forbidden to question this, even though there is good reason to do just that.

One way or the other I want the truth. The fact that the establishement and mass media are intent on destroying those questioning this makes me believe it to be even more true. If Obama is vindicated fine, at least we know. However lying to get elected DESTROYS the entire democratic election process. No matter what you think of it.

Well spoken!

hamilton1049
07-29-2009, 06:52 AM
The birth certificate wouldn't bother me so much if he had some other published history other then his own book. He wont release anything no school records no health records nothing, it's just too fishy to completely ignore it.

huckans
07-29-2009, 07:04 AM
It astounds me that some on this forum are aggressively seeking to stifle any discussion of this issue because 1) it is a distraction from tackling the other important issues that the administration is pushing on us 2) it makes us look bad 3) if proven it would lead to an even worse President. These are insufficient reasons to ignore this issue. I am not a "birther" and I am absolutely 100% agnostic about this issue. I am simply wanting to verify that we as a nation have respected ad followed the Constitution and its subsequent reading by the SCOTUS. (Sound familiar?)

apropos
07-29-2009, 07:16 AM

One way or the other I want the truth. The fact that the establishment and mass media are intent on destroying those questioning this makes me believe it to be even more true. If Obama is vindicated fine, at least we know. However lying to get elected DESTROYS the entire democratic election process. No matter what you think of it.

Very true.

qh4dotcom
07-29-2009, 07:22 AM
the quickest way to get this over with is to allow discussion and get all the facts out. People who ridicule others and obstruct discussion are not seeking the truth. I am enraged over the fact that is is forbidden to question this, even though there is good reason to do just that.

One way or the other i want the truth. The fact that the establishement and mass media are intent on destroying those questioning this makes me believe it to be even more true. If obama is vindicated fine, at least we know. However lying to get elected destroys the entire democratic election process. No matter what you think of it.

+1776

pacelli
07-29-2009, 07:31 AM
So what is the solution? This birther thing is just another THING to TALK about. It is a DISTRACTION to prevent action. If you think the birther argument is a SOLUTION, please post the exact legislative steps required to DO something about it. Do not reference Phil Berg or any other patriot celebrity. Just the legislative steps.

Sandra
07-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Take a screenshot of the WND article! Farah NEVER vets his sources and has previously scrubbed WND of stories just since January of 09. He was too slow a few times, got called out on it and put them back up weeks later.

qh4dotcom
07-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Take a screenshot of the WND article! Farah NEVER vets his sources and has previously scrubbed WND of stories just since January of 09. He was too slow a few times, got called out on it and put them back up weeks later.

So what do you have to say about the image of a real 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate shown on that WND article?

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 07:55 AM
So what do you have to say about the image of a real 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate shown on that WND article?

Nothing is said much like this video here:

YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=related)

Why did the kenyan Ambassador say this? Was he just trying to kiss up to the radio hosts?

I mean there are a lot of things that never get answered.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:55 AM
I get it,
you're a birther.
keep at it,

if this is part of the ron paul revolution. then i want nothing to do with it! maybe the gop is crazy after all!

let them sink the titanic(gop) faster if they must!

I hope Ron paul comes out and clarifies this ASAP ,if not then the gop is truly lost!

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 08:00 AM
So what is the solution? This birther thing is just another THING to TALK about. It is a DISTRACTION to prevent action. If you think the birther argument is a SOLUTION, please post the exact legislative steps required to DO something about it. Do not reference Phil Berg or any other patriot celebrity. Just the legislative steps.

Congress would have to override executive order 13489 that Obama signed the day after his inauguration barring release of his records: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/e9-1712.pdf

And since they just passed a resolution(HR593) claiming he was born in Hawaii (????) - ever heard of a legislative body doing such a thing? It's highly unlikely they will be overriding his executive order any time soon, not to mention nearly impossible. http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll647.xml

In other words, there is no legislative recourse, this will need to be pursued through the judicial system, and the court of public opinion, imo.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 08:02 AM
i just called Ron Pauls office in hopes he can clear up this crap of a mess the gop has got themselves into!

Sandra
07-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Congress would have to override executive order 13489 that Obama signed the day after his inauguration barring release of his records: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/e9-1712.pdf

And since they just passed a resolution(HR593) claiming he was born in Hawaii (????) - ever heard of a legislative body doing such a thing? It's highly unlikely they will be overriding his executive order any time soon, not to mention nearly impossible. http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll647.xml

In other words, there is no legislative recourse, this will need to be pursued through the judicial system, and the court of public opinion, imo.

There is no court of public opinion. The Bush administration taught us that.

Sandra
07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
i just called Ron Pauls office in hopes he can clear up this crap of a mess the gop has got themselves into!

Thanks speciallyblend.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Look, what upsets me the most about this is that Obama has stated that the Constitution is "deeply flawed". If he really believes that, then he probably thinks absolutely nothing about subverting it. The issue surrounding his origin of birth could have been quelled right from the beginning if it were a requirement by all presidential candidates to provide irrefutible evidence - such as a BC and NOT an abstract of birth. Why didn't he just provide the original BC or a copy of the original? Why not?? Everyone else who has ever been asked to, has!

It's a nagging question, especially given that he and his cohorts don't seem to have much regard for the Constitution in the first place.

What if he isn't a citizen? What if his allegiance is to the world and not our country? What if his ulitmate goal is to give the UN's constitution superceding power over ours?

Look at who he involves himself with? Look at his end run around the other two branches of gov't (dozens of Czars). He has no regard for the very document he swore to defend and protect.

This is a mess. Even if you believe he is a citizen, you have to be asking yourself: why sign an executive order to bar release of his records, and why has his democrat controlled congress passed a resolution declaring his place of birth? They (Obama and the dems) smell trouble and they are trying to hide something. Why else would they do this?

I don't want this man for my President. And I ESPECIALLY don't want him if he can so callously subvert the Constitution by lying about his citizenship.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 08:16 AM

What specifically makes you think this is a GOP issue? I don't see many Congressmen or Senators jumping on this bandwagon?

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 08:17 AM
There is no court of public opinion. The Bush administration taught us that.

Bush didn't teach me anything except that the gov't is never to be trusted.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Look, what upsets me the most about this is that Obama has stated that the Constitution is "deeply flawed". If he really believes that, then he probably thinks absolutely nothing about subverting it. The issue surrounding his origin of birth could have been quelled right from the beginning if it were a requirement by all presidential candidates to provide irrefutible evidence - such as a BC and NOT an abstract of birth. Why didn't he just provide the original BC or a copy of the original? Why not?? Everyone else who has ever been asked to, has!

It's a nagging question, especially given that he and his cohorts don't seem to have much regard for the Constitution in the first place.

What if he isn't a citizen? What if his allegiance is to the world and not our country? What if his ulitmate goal is to give the UN's constitution superceding power over ours?

Look at who he involves himself with? Look at his end run around the other two branches of gov't (dozens of Czars). He has no regard for the very document he swore to defend and protect.

This is a mess. Even if you believe he is a citizen, you have to be asking yourself: why sign an executive order to bar release of his records, and why has his democrat controlled congress passed a resolution declaring his place of birth? They (Obama and the dems) smell trouble and they are trying to hide something. Why else would they do this?

I don't want this man for my President. And I ESPECIALLY don't want him if he can so callously subvert the Constitution by lieing about his citizenship.

Exactly it makes me feel as the country is being held hostage. This is an outrage, if he is willing to violate the constitution by misrepresenting his elligibility then where does this end? I am under no dellusions that Obama is a moral man, or that he will uphold the constituion.

Do we want no rule of law whatsoever? By turning a blind eye to this, you garantee the weakening of the Rule of Law. Perhaps he is innocent, so if so let us know. I could rest easier either way. But I think the country is in much much worse shape if obstructionists are allowed to hide the truth. It means we have sunk to new lows, where intergrity and honesty are simply things you talk about.

I don't want this to be the case, we talk about promoting the liberty movement, however without strict adherence to morality and the rule of law we are hypocrites ourselves. I was skeptical about the "birther" movement in the beginning precisely because I believed in the "system" and that it would not allow such a thing to take place. Now it's evident that I was mistaken, there are serious questions surrounding something most people would have thought was not possible.

When evidence is put forward that is hard to refute...it's not refuted, people are called names and marginalized as the establishement is still whoring out whatever residual trust Americans have in the system, in the hopes of getting them to pay no attention to those "crazies".

We have to decide are we Soviet Russia or America. The whole process of truth finding is a good one no matter what the outcome. We should be terribly worried, if given the circumstances, nobody asked these types of questions.

Original_Intent
07-29-2009, 08:59 AM
You guys don't get it. Bradley IN DC really understands how politics works, and all you rubes out there that have the temerity to demand truth and forthrightness from your leaders are bringing down the R3volution! Go back to your homes and let the profeesionals handle this! :mad:

erowe1
07-29-2009, 09:01 AM

I don't really get the point of that. So that's what Hawaii birth certificates looked like in 1961. If those same people requested new copies of their birth certificates today, what they would receive would look just like the one we've all seen from Obama. They would be printed on modern forms created using modern software based on the information the state of Hawaii has on record for those individuals, just like Obama's.

The case is closed. More evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii has already been presented than what any other president in history ever provided as proof of their birthplace. At the same time, there is no evidence suggesting him to have been born elsewhere, aside from mere hearsay. If he really was born elsewhere, and this is all a giant case of fraud facilitated by the fact that Obama for whatever reason has on his side all the necessary official state records, we'll never know. As far as the law is concerned he's a natural born citizen and meets that particular constitutional requirement to be president. That being the case, he has no reason to do any more than he has already done with the issue. Meanwhile, the longer birthers go on making a case out of it, the more he benefits politically. What more is there to say about it? It's over. Obama won. The birthers lost.

LibertyEagle
07-29-2009, 09:04 AM
You guys don't get it. Bradley IN DC really understands how politics works, and all you rubes out there that have the temerity to demand truth and forthrightness from your leaders are bringing down the R3volution! Go back to your homes and let the profeesionals handle this! :mad:

:p:D

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 09:29 AM
I don't really get the point of that. So that's what Hawaii birth certificates looked like in 1961. If those same people requested new copies of their birth certificates today, what they would receive would look just like the one we've all seen from Obama. They would be printed on modern forms created using modern software based on the information the state of Hawaii has on record for those individuals, just like Obama's.

The case is closed. More evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii has already been presented than what any other president in history ever provided as proof of their birthplace. At the same time, there is no evidence suggesting him to have been born elsewhere, aside from mere hearsay. If he really was born elsewhere, and this is all a giant case of fraud facilitated by the fact that Obama for whatever reason has on his side all the necessary official state records, we'll never know. As far as the law is concerned he's a natural born citizen and meets that particular constitutional requirement to be president. That being the case, he has no reason to do any more than he has already done with the issue. Meanwhile, the longer birthers go on making a case out of it, the more he benefits politically. What more is there to say about it? It's over. Obama won. The birthers lost.

Then why are his ratings dropping? And copies of original BCs are the standard - NOT abstracts of Birth - which is what was produced. And please, explain why he signed an executive order the day after his inauguration barring release of his records, and explain why the democratically controlled congress felt the need to pass a resolution declaring his origin of birth?

erowe1
07-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Then why are his ratings dropping? And copies of original BCs are the standard - NOT abstracts of Birth - which is what was produced. And please, explain why he signed an executive order the day after his inauguration barring release of his records, and explain why the democratically controlled congress felt the need to pass a resolution declaring his origin of birth?

Original birth certificates are the standard for what? They're not the standard for proving the status of one's citizenship in any legal situation I know of. They have never in the history of our nation been the standard for eligibility to run for president. Why should they become the standard now?

His numbers dropping have nothing to do with birthers. In fact, he loves the birthers, since they hurt his opponents more than him. Every time Democrats see videos like that one from rep. Castle's town hall meeting with Republicans having to deal with birthers, they high five each other with glee.

RM918
07-29-2009, 09:38 AM

Which one hasn't?

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 09:42 AM
What specifically makes you think this is a GOP issue? I don't see many Congressmen or Senators jumping on this bandwagon?

it is a gop issue since the republicans are making the gop look more foolish then they already do. bad fight to pick but the gop is sinking fast. i do not want people to associate our revolution or these birthers to me or the gop!

Huge Facepalm , this is a non issue that makes republicans and the gop leaders look stupid!

i want ron paul to clean this crap up asap!

it is disgusting! it is like beating a deaddog! pick better battles! the birthers are trying to make a mountain out of a valley!

but if the birthers help sink the gop faster ,then go for it! pretty sad is all i can say! i do not think republicans understand it is embarrassing to even admit i am a republican . you should focus on the real problems not obama but the gop!

if the gop wants to keep alienating voters and screaming obama bs. then go ahead. the problem with the gop is not obama it is the gop themselves! if everyone spent more time addressing the real problems(not obama but the gop themselves) we would be further along! the problem with the ron paul revolution is we are dealing with the devils aka gop leadership! obama was elected by the gop! the root of the problem is not obama but the gop!

huckans
07-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Could someone please take the time to explain to me whether the 1874 Supreme Court case (Martin v I don't remember who) dealing with the definition of Natural Born citizen is relevant here. I was basically slapped around yesterday on another forum when I posited that the citizenship (British) of Obama's Dad might prevent Obama from being considered Natural Born. I'm not grasping at some way to invalidate Obama's Presidency (I actually think he is a better President than Bush (who I voted for in 2000--though not in 2004)). I just want to know why some think this is a non-issue.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Original birth certificates are the standard for what? They're not the standard for proving the status of one's citizenship in any legal situation I know of. They have never in the history of our nation been the standard for eligibility to run for president. Why should they become the standard now?

His numbers dropping have nothing to do with birthers. In fact, he loves the birthers, since they hurt his opponents more than him. Every time Democrats see videos like that one from rep. Castle's town hall meeting with Republicans having to deal with birthers, they high five each other with glee.

What I stated was that copies of the originals is the standard. Standard meaning, when you've lost your original and ask for a replacement. You are missing my point. I understand and have addressed the issue of no requirement for evidence of citizenship to run for President. My point was, when his citizenship came into question, instead of providing the standard original or copy of original, he instead provided an abstract of Birth, which has virtually no information on it.

Please, I'm not interested in quibbling.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Which one hasn't?

About their elligibility, none that I can recall. I am starting to understand that many know that Obama has something to hide but don't care. So from now on I will no longer be objective and I will pick and choose which constituional laws I think are valid.

We should all just do that.

I have totally turned myself around on the GOP and looked into everything they have done with an open mind. I have considered Anarchist teachings, Minarchist teachings and integrated them into my thoughts and opinions. But lo and behold this road of discovery and truth MUST end when it concerns "certain" topics.

If it is established that Obama did lie, and that he is infact illegitimate, then simply say you don't care about it and we can all judge each other honestly. But it really irritates me when people won't say this, but instead try to obscure evidence and obstruct discussion rather than simpy say they are ok with a POTUS who used forged documents to get elected.

Knowing the truth never hurts....he may well be innocent and this strange series of coincidences was just that coincidences.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 09:49 AM
it is a gop issue since the republicans are making the gop look more foolish then they already do. bad fight to pick but the gop is sinking fast. i do not want people to associate our revolution or these birthers to me or the gop!

Huge Facepalm , this is a non issue that makes republicans and the gop leaders look stupid!

i want ron paul to clean this crap up asap!

it is disgusting! it is like beating a deaddog! pick better battles! the birthers are trying to make a mountain out of a valley!

but if the birthers help sink the gop faster ,then go for it! pretty sad is all i can say! i do not think republicans understand it is embarrassing to even admit i am a republican . you should focus on the real problems not obama but the gop!
if the gop wants to keep alienating voters and screaming obama bs. then go ahead. the problem with the gop is not obama it is the gop themselves! if everyone spent more time addressing the real problems(not obama but the gop themselves) we would be further along! the problem with the ron paul revolution is we are dealing with the devils aka gop leadership! obama was elected by the gop! the root of the problem is not obama but the gop!

I am a woman. I know how to multi-task. :p

And your response doesn't answer my very specific question. But that's okay. It doesn't matter. I believe this is worth keeping in the sunlight.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Could someone please take the time to explain to me whether the 1874 Supreme Court case (Martin v I don't remember who) dealing with the definition of Natural Born citizen is relevant here. I was basically slapped around yesterday on another forum when I posited that the citizenship (British) of Obama's Dad might prevent Obama from being considered Natural Born. I'm not grasping at some way to invalidate Obama's Presidency (I actually think he is a better President than Bush (who I voted for in 2000--though not in 2004)). I just want to know why some think this is a non-issue.

do what you must but this is just a bait and switch and everyone is falling for it.

Is Ron Paul beating the deaddog?? everyone should be focusing on gop corruption not obama!

the gop elected obama by their actions! everyone here should be focusing on gop corrupton not obama. the gop must be loving the fact that republicans are screaming about obama and not the corrupt gop leaders.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 09:55 AM
I am a woman. I know how to multi-task. :p

And your response doesn't answer my very specific question. But that's okay. It doesn't matter. I believe this is worth keeping in the sunlight.

and in the end i think it will just be more pie in the face for the gop and republicans and anyone involved!

as for a woman i know you can multi-task;) i am just warning folks. this is a set up i feel it!!

it is a fight we can bring up later;) i hear your argument but we have the gop to deal with. until obama is a republican. he doesn't matter in gop circles. the gop corrupt leaders must be laughing all the way to the bank!!

the media will continue to demonize the gop as they should!! even if you seperate the argument from the birthers and obama and focus on citizenship. they will connect them and label republicans as crazy as they should do!

i just hope Ron Paul clears it up and this fight can be brought up another time! let the chips fall where they must but if the gop becomes the whigs i guess it wil be time to move to another party!

bashing obama does nothing to futher the gop base and it is alienating folks. the focus should be gop leadership not obama! where is the jon stewart clip ill brb

this somes it up,shame a comedy show is more realistic then msm!

YouTube - Comedian Jon Stewart on Obamas Birth Certificate & lunatic fringe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqj67SXfpA8)

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 09:58 AM
and in the end i think it will just be more pie in the face of the gop and republicans and anyone involved!

as for a woman i know you can multi-task;) i am just warning folks. this is a set up i feel it!!

I am open-minded enough about this to agree with you that this just may be another tactical diversion. But, I seriously doubt it. My gut feeling is they are hiding something.

Original_Intent
07-29-2009, 09:59 AM

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word hearsay. In court if someone says they heard someone say something, that is hearsay. We have the (deceased) grandmother stating that she was present at the birth in Kenya.
That is not hearsay evidence, that is eyewitness testimony. I have no problems with anti-birthers, but you people that pull stuff out of your ass are getting really old.

I am not claiming OBama was born in Kenya.
I am saying there is at least one credible witness who claims to have witnessed his birth in Kenya.
I am claiming that the Certification of Live Birth thus far presented could also have been obtained for a child not born in the United States.
I am claiming that the evidence signing an Executive Order sealing his birth and education records the day after he is elected is not the action of someone with nothing to hide and is the opposite of transparency in government that was promised.
I am saying that if you think this is an irrelevant or dead end issue that is your right, just as it is my right to continue to demand honesty and forthrightness from my elected leaders. You people that want to slink away in shame every time the MAINSTREAM MEDIA labels something as a crackpot conspiracy theory are the ones that shame the movement.

I am not making any claims of where The One was born, but I am claiming that he is obligated to show that he is eligible to hold his office, JUST as McCain was forced to prove his eligibility during the campaign.

The argument that no other sitiing president has ever had to show his b.c. is a red herring, as the question of natural born citizenship status has never been raised for a previous president.

kahless
07-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Nothing would be better for the cause of liberty than to have all of Obama's policies reversed...

Ok, good up until here.

The Obama eligibility issue is the FASTEST and the ONLY way to reverse all the damage Obama has signed into law...when it is proven that he is an unconstitutional president, all the laws he has signed become invalid...do you want the stimulus to go away? any future health care or cap and trade law to go away? Even Sotomayor and all the anti-2nd amendment crap to go away? All the 17,000+ troops whom were deployed to Afghanistan to come back? Yes I know it will be a big mess to undo all the damage but it's better than letting the economy collapse and the nation to go bankrupt.

Removing Obama from office is also likely to make the Democrats go down in next year's elections like the Republicans did last year and make it easier for a 3rd party to rise. Do you think liberty will come back with the Republicans and Democrats in charge?

Lets say for instance Obama is totally exposed on the birth certificate issue. Do you really think a Democratic Congress and Joe Biden will reverse any of these policies? They will likely just pass a resolution to uphold all signed policies despite this issue.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Ok, good up until here.

Lets say for instance Obama is totally exposed on the birth certificate issue. Do you really think a Democratic Congress and Joe Biden will reverse any of these policies? They will likely just pass a resolution to uphold all signed policies despite this issue.

If he obstructed the Constitution to get elected, then he needs to go. PERIOD! Your second point is not reason enough to allow an invalid Presidency to continue if you value the rule of law and the Constitution.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:08 AM
I am open-minded enough about this to agree with you that this just may be another tactical diversion. But, I seriously doubt it. My gut feeling is they are hiding something.

i hope your right,but my spider senses tell me different:) i hope your right;)

YouTube - Comedian Jon Stewart on Obamas Birth Certificate & lunatic fringe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqj67SXfpA8)

this is funny though, even if a serious subject now you wait and the trap is set lmfao:)

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 10:08 AM
If he obstructed the Constitution to get elected, then he needs to go. PERIOD! Your second point is not reason enough to allow an invalid Presidency to continue if you value the rule of law and the Constitution.

And if true he used the power of the presidency to obscure the truth by issuing an executive order. This makes me really angry.

kahless
07-29-2009, 10:16 AM

My point was people think with Obama gone everything will change for the better. Like I said the new President will sign an executive order to uphold all of Obama's polices as well as the Democratic congress.

Rahm Emanual will still be running the country but in this instance pulling Joe Bidens strings rather than Obama's.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:18 AM
And if true he used the power of the presidency to obscure the truth by issuing an executive order. This makes me really angry.

i would totally agree with you. that is why i called Ron Paul the only person i trust in washington!! i hope he will settle the matter!

of course i hope Ron paul will have some company in the house in 2010 aka Adam Kokesh:)

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
My point was people think with Obama gone everything will change for the better. Like I said the new President will sign an executive order to uphold all of Obama's polices as well as the Democratic congress.

Rahm Emanual will still be running the country but in this instance pulling Joe Bidens strings rather than Obama's.

Yes but at least we will have defended the constitution and stopped a horrible prescident from being established. This is our Democratic election process we are talking about.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 10:21 AM
i would totally agree with you. that is why i called Ron Paul the only person i trust in washington!! i hope he will settle the matter!

of course i hope Ron paul will have some company in the house in 2010 aka Adam Kokesh:)

Ron Paul did not vote either way...smart guy. If he had voted against the resolution it would be him basically saying all of it was true. Since he did not vote for it, he is not saying it is false either.

For Ron Paul the jury seems to still be out, or perhaps he just thinks such resolutions accomplish nothing and are not really constitutional. I have mad respect for Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Ron Paul did not vote either way...smart guy. If he had voted against the resolution it would be him basically saying all of it was true. Since he did not vote for it, he is not saying it is false either.

For Ron Paul the jury seems to still be out, or perhaps he just thinks such resolutions accomplish nothing and are not really constitutional. I have mad respect for Ron Paul.

yeah i know about the vote. I want Ron Paul to help settle the matter that is all! maybe talk to some republicans and dems and stop this madness. now if i hear Ron Paul say hmmmm there might be something. then i will stand on the streets and yell at the top off my lungs with everyone. Ron paul is the only one in the gop left with 100% credibility! the rest are 0 and maybe a few might have a credibility ranking of 20-40%.

so i asked his office to please help before the gop drowns!!

I want to save the gop but if the gop doesn't want saved . i will glady hold them underwater!!

Ron Paul is the only hope left in the gop in my eyes! my trust level with Ron paul is 100% my trust level with the gop is 0 if not negative!

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 10:29 AM

I got your point. I just don't think it's a good reason not to pursue this. And I'm one of those people who does believe things will get better because if this turns out to be true, it will undue the credibility of those in the majority and they will no longer have the trust of the people. In 2010, they will lose their majority over it, and all of Obama's/Biden's trillions of dollars of deficit money yet to be spent will be stopped in the house budget process.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 10:33 AM
I got your point. I just don't think it's a good reason not to pursue this. And I'm one of those people who does believe things will get better because if this turns out to be true, it will undue the credibility of those in the majority and they will no longer have the trust of the people. In 2010, they will lose their majority over it, and all of Obama's/Biden's trillions of dollars of deficit money yet to be spent will be stopped in the house budget process.

Me too, I think the people will finally start to see government to ne the sham it really is. Congress just tired to sweep this under the rug with a resolution, the media is acting like pitbulls viscously attacking anyone who raises any questions.

And then there are the facts...interviews, video clips, factual inconsitsencies, a huge and deliberate coverup/hiding of records. If it turns out than Obama lied, the establishment and the media lied to coverup, and that Obama used presidential powers to obstruct the truth.....well it's going to explode things quite rapidly.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:39 AM

i agree my concern is we swing from obama back to bush neo-cons and seeing the gop leadership ,back to square one! maybe a big vacuum will happen in 2010-2012 and the gop will not matter in colorado! that is what i hope for since the same failed leadership pushing the neo-cons are still in power in colorado!

i want liberty republicans not neo-con backed gop jokes,so far the cogop has chosen neo-con jokes,so now we have 2 ron paul dems running and i expect them to wax the neo-con republican backed gop candidates!!!

i suspect the coloradogop will be dead and buried by 2012 , they are on a deadend road still in colorado! i just want to make sure i block the road so they have only a cliff to drive off of! they truly are deaf dumb and blind in colorado. they elected the same corrupt ______(fill in the blank) in colorado at state level!

i have been trying to detour the gop but they seem to want to drive off the cliff, so if they must, they must!

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Me too, I think the people will finally start to see government to ne the sham it really is. Congress just tired to sweep this under the rug with a resolution, the media is acting like pitbulls viscously attacking anyone who raises any questions.

And then there are the facts...interviews, video clips, factual inconsitsencies, a huge and deliberate coverup/hiding of records. If it turns out than Obama lied, the establishment and the media lied to coverup, and that Obama used presidential powers to obstruct the truth.....well it's going to explode things quite rapidly.

Agreed. I just want the questions answered once and for all. You know? Just answered the questions.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:42 AM

i just hope Ron paul can settle this before to much pie ends up on the gop's face!

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Agreed. I just want the questions answered once and for all. You know? Just answered the questions.

agreed, thread closed:) Ron Paul needs to get them answered,so everyone can focus on the gop not obama! except for deb she can multi-task;)

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 10:44 AM
i agree my concern is we swing from obama back to bush neo-cons and seeing the gop leadership ,back to square one! maybe a big vacuum will happen in 2010-2012 and the gop will not matter in colorado! that is what i hope for since the same failed leadership pushing the neo-cons are still in power in colorado!

i want liberty republicans not neo-con backed gop jokes,so far the cogop has chosen neo-con jokes,so now we have 2 ron paul dems running and i expect them to wax the neo-con republican backed gop candidates!!!

i suspect the coloradogop will be dead and buried by 2012 , they are on a deadend road still in colorado! i just want to make sure i block the road so they have only a cliff to drive off of! they truly are deaf dumb and blind in colorado. they elected the same corrupt ______(fill in the blank) in colorado at state level!

i have been trying to detour the gop but they seem to want to drive off the cliff, so if they must, they must!

I would be perfectly happy with Libertarians and Independents taking seats away from both the dems and the republicans. I just want to see the dems lose their majority so that Princess Pelosi gets de-throned and all this deficit spending can be stopped.

Stary Hickory
07-29-2009, 10:44 AM

Me too, one way or the other. I posted the youtube radio show broadcast with the Kenyan Ambassador talking all about the Kenyan birthplace of Obama in it. No one refutes it. I mean stuff like that makes you think...and really considering the circumstances it just all starts to fall into place in a bad way for Obama.

I want liars to be exposed and those who obstruct truth from Americans brought to justice legally or by opinion of the American people. And if it is all false I want to know so that I can rest easy and trust the Democratic process.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 10:45 AM
agreed, thread closed:) Ron Paul needs to get them answered,so everyone can focus on the gop not obama! except for deb she can multi-task;)

:)

He's on AJ right now. Maybe the subject will be broached?

qh4dotcom
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok, good up until here.

Any bills Obama signed into law would automatically become invalid....the Democratic Congress would have to create new bills, pass them again and Biden would sign...and with the public outrage that would follow Obama's removal, that would be hard

DeadheadForPaul
07-29-2009, 06:29 PM
oh dear god, help us all.

+1776!

free.alive
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Speciallyblend,

although I agree with you on this, that this issue is toxic for the Freedom Movement's agenda, you are wrong about it being a GOP issue. The GOP wants to stay as far away from this as possible.

Sandman33
07-29-2009, 07:03 PM
That looks nothing like the bs we've been shown. Somethings up. He's looking more and more Kenyan every day.

Vessol
07-29-2009, 07:06 PM
You'd think that if they were faking his birth certificate they'd actually try to make it look real. Where it'd take an actual professional to tell the difference, and not some guy in his basement comparing two radically different pictures.

What a lot of you fail to realise is that what Obama released is a short-form birth certificate which is an abstract of the original entry and only includes the surname, forename(s), date of birth, sex, registration district and sub-district in which the birth took place.

But, I digress.

Should he release his full birth certificate? Sure, why not? Although I personally wouldn't want my SSN and all that jazz flashed for all the world to see.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Speciallyblend,

although I agree with you on this, that this issue is toxic for the Freedom Movement's agenda, you are wrong about it being a GOP issue. The GOP wants to stay as far away from this as possible.

well they fail on this. it looks like republicans ,smells like republicans. surely cannot blame the lp or dnc. the preception is it is republicans! this is a 2 party system gonna be hard for the gop to label the lp behind this! all i hear is republicans spouting this crap LOCALLY! voters are not viewing dems as doing this. it is those right wing republican nut jobs and that is how voters are gonna view this. i sure do not see any gop leaders vouching for obama. the gop will be guilty just because they are the opposite party!!

republicans are the ones pushing this issue and republican voters, even if a indy is pushing this. it will be viewed as republicans as it should be. the gop lost any credibility it had! the voters will blame the gop and rightly so!

birthers are mainly republicans. i havent heard of a lp town meeting with birthers screaming at republicans!! the gop talk radio and fox and republicans are not doing much to stop this madness! the gop leaders really have no legs to stand up on their own! not to mention we have a republican running for office mentioning birther stuff at my front door and called obama the n word. yeah for the gop;)

i predict the gop will become a 3rd party sooner then you think!!

Vessol
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
well they fail on this. it looks like republicans ,smells like republicans. surely cannot blame the lp or dnc. the preception is it is republicans! this is a 2 party system gonna be hard for the gop to label the lp behind this! all i hear is republicans spouting this crap LOCALLY! voters are not viewing dems as doing this. it is those right wing republkican nut jobs and that is how voters are gonna view. i sure do not see any gop leaders vouching for obama. the gop will be guilty just because they are the opposite party!!

republicans are the ones pushing this issue and republican voters, even if a indy is pushing this. it will be viewed as republicans as it should be. the gop lost any credibility it had! the voters will blame the gop and rightly so!

birthers are mainly republicans. i havent heard of a lp town meeting with birthers screaming at republicans!!

Thank you. Republicans as far as I'm concerned are just as bad as Democrats.

I know that the Republicans like using the Memory Hole in the past 8 years, but thankfully that won't work.

The question of birth has nothing to do with the liberty movement. It's just an issue pushed by a bunch of sore-losing neo-cons who have the minority of both Houses and are losing any credibility they once had as the true Grand Old Party.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:34 PM
You'd think that if they were faking his birth certificate they'd actually try to make it look real. Where it'd take an actual professional to tell the difference, and not some guy in his basement comparing two radically different pictures.

What a lot of you fail to realise is that what Obama released is a short-form birth certificate which is an abstract of the original entry and only includes the surname, forename(s), date of birth, sex, registration district and sub-district in which the birth took place.

But, I digress.

Should he release his full birth certificate? Sure, why not? Although I personally wouldn't want my SSN and all that jazz flashed for all the world to see.

this is why they give a short form no? to help keep your privacy!!

YouTube - Jon Stewart clarifies the "birther" movement logic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketJSP-bv3k) this is comedy but it pretty much sums up the nonsense!! funny stuff now wait and wait and wait and spring the trap;) gotta love comedy!!

i am gonna start running ads in hopes i can take the country over in 40 yrs, which paper should i run ads in and who will be a possible president that hasnt been born yet hmmmmm. still thinking hmmmmmmmm

Objectivist
07-29-2009, 07:36 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105347

I have one that looks just like that from 1963. Odd that a man cannot produce his documentation when required by law.

Vessol
07-29-2009, 07:40 PM
I have one that looks just like that from 1963. Odd that a man cannot produce his documentation when required by law.

I thought he has produced it, just not for all the media to see.

Find a picture of George Bush's birth certificate please.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:44 PM
That looks nothing like the bs we've been shown. Somethings up. He's looking more and more Kenyan every day.

actually he looks like an american to me that is black and white! and he is our president! but if you must say he is kenyan. then make sure you call your local media and keep pushing the birther issue,might help kill the gop faster!! call the gop they elected obama

Objectivist
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I thought he has produced it, just not for all the media to see.

Find a picture of George Bush's birth certificate please.

Why, is George Bush running for POTUS? Then he cleared his up by releasing his military record, medical record and school transcripts.

Objectivist
07-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I think I remember Bush having a public arrest record too.

What happened to Mr. Transparency?

Vessol
07-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Why, is George Bush running for POTUS? Then he cleared his up by releasing his military record, medical record and school transcripts.

Which all could've been forged.

Where is his birth certificate?

I think I remember Bush having a public arrest record too.

What happened to Mr. Transparency?

He turned out to be like every other president.

Who would've thunk!?

Sandra
07-29-2009, 08:04 PM

CLEARED? You're kidding, right?

satchelmcqueen
07-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Nothing is said much like this video here:

YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=related)

Why did the kenyan Ambassador say this? Was he just trying to kiss up to the radio hosts?

I mean there are a lot of things that never get answered.

pretty damning video if the guy was speaking the truth. ild like to see obamas explanation of what was said here.

Objectivist
07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
CLEARED? You're kidding, right?

Yeah, when I was in the military one of the documents required was my original birth certificate.

And you folks have a straw man going here, Bush isn't in office or running for office. If you wanted him to produce one when he ran.... why didn't you ask then?

idirtify
07-29-2009, 08:30 PM

I’m not sure, but I don’t think the POTUS needs to worry about someone stealing his identity.

Number19
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that no hardcopy proof of Obama's birth has been officially released - not even a COLB. The document so often referred to, I believe originated from Daily Kos, so must be discounted as unreliable.

All we have are statements from Obama, from Hawaiian officials and from the Federal Election Commission, that everything is on the up and up. Is this correct?

That's it. Nothing else. "Trust me. I represent the government."

What is surprising to me is that so many on this board do trust them.

devil21
07-30-2009, 12:06 AM
1961 Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth according to WND article
http://www.wnd.com/images/090728birthcert.gif

1961 Hawaiian "Certification" of Live Birth according to Hawaiian officials and Obama (note the document title is even different)
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

OK, let me put this out there. I used to make a "hobby" of messing with 419 scammers online for kicks. 419 scammers are the african scammers that send out emails claiming they want you to receive some absurd amount of money or you've won some lottery you never entered. You all know what Im talking about. Over the course of this "hobby", which was basically just wasting the scammer's time and money, I saw more Photoshopped crap than you can imagine. Everything from passports to bank "Certificates of Deposit" with my own fictitious name on them. I will, with complete confidence, say that the second COLB is an obvious Photoshop fake. Not just because it looks nothing like a real COLB but because Photoshop fake documents are easy to spot if you've seen enough of them. That's a fake. I guarantee it.

amy31416
07-30-2009, 01:28 AM
Conspiracy theorists need to keep their shit straight.

Is it the Kenyans/Africans who are taking the world out?
Is it the Jews?
Is it reptiles?
Is it Freemasons?
Is it the Pope?
Is it Muslims?
Is it pharmaceutical companies?
Is it the Mexicans?

I can't keep track of who the fuck is trying to enslave us all, but I do know that a hell of a lot of people are freaking out about a black man being the president--people I used to respect. People who were upset about Bush's policies, but batshit insane about Obama's, which essentially mirror Bush's.

We are the people who keep our government in check, we are not a freakshow. I resent every one of you reinforcing that viewpoint.

Obama's made a speech defending indefinite detention for Christ's sake, and you're focusing on bullshit that only detracts from the fact that he is escalating war, continuing the same old bullshit in the Middle East, and the same old bullshit domestic policy.

If all you can operate on is drama, then good for you. I don't want any part of tabloid politics. I always thought you guys were above that.

literatim
07-30-2009, 01:54 AM
The official "Certification of Live Birth" that they release has a stamped imprinted Hawaiian seal in that big blank area.

Objectivist
07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
The official "Certification of Live Birth" that they release has a stamped imprinted Hawaiian seal in that big blank area.

Do you understand the difference?

Stary Hickory
07-30-2009, 02:32 AM
pretty damning video if the guy was speaking the truth. ild like to see obamas explanation of what was said here.

It's never refuted..just ignored. This is the problem, they never refute any evidence like this. They ignore it hoping everyone else will, just like a lot of people on these boards. They even ridicule those who do not ignore such things in hopes of discouraging them from asking questions, like a lot of people on these boards too.

If it were a bilderberg video....well that would be something entirely different.

Deborah K
07-30-2009, 09:38 AM

YouTube - Jon Stewart clarifies the "birther" movement logic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketJSP-bv3k) this is comedy but it pretty much sums up the nonsense!! funny stuff now wait and wait and wait and spring the trap;) gotta love comedy!!

i am gonna start running ads in hopes i can take the country over in 40 yrs, which paper should i run ads in and who will be a possible president that hasnt been born yet hmmmmm. still thinking hmmmmmmmm

Please don't tell me this is what you think the objection is. Please. Why won't anyone answer these questions:

1. Why did Obama sign an executive order the DAY AFTER his inauguration barring release of his records: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/e9-1712.pdf

2. Why did Congress feel the need to pass legislation declaring Obama's origin of birth:http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c111ftbIxv::

3. What are they trying to hide?

All I want is THEIR answer. A man becomes President, and while campaigning, he promises transparency, and then the first thing he does is bar release of his records.

WHY?????