PDA

View Full Version : Wolf just referred to Dr. Paul

MsDoodahs
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
As an ISOLATIONIST.

People do not understand the difference between non - interventionist and isolationist.

Sheesh.

Americans are stupid.

and Wolf knows better, he's doing that shit on purpose.

**repeating to myself...no one said this was going to be easy....

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
and Wolf knows better, he's doing that shit on purpose.

**repeating to myself...no one said this was going to be easy....

Fuel for your fire :D

Hawaii Libertarian
05-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Unlike Hannity and the other hyperactive neocon talking heads, Blitzer is more poised, appears authoritative to the ignorant, and therefore more dangerous.

Note that CNN is running "Blaming America" as a caption below the promo footage advertising Dr. Paul's upcoming appearance. A disingenuous propaganda influence tool to condition viewers to associate the phrase "Blaming America" with Dr. Paul.

4Horsemen
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Now it's time for the Commie News Network to take their shot at RP.

abouthadit
05-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Unlike Hannity and the other hyperactive neocon talking heads, Blitzer is more poised, appears authoritative to the ignorant, and therefore more dangerous.

Note that CNN is running "Blaming America" as a caption below the promo footage advertising Dr. Paul's upcoming appearance. A disingenuous propaganda influence tool to condition viewers to associate the phrase "Blaming America" with Dr. Paul.

The smearing of a fine American, and the brainwashing of the sheeple has started. If I was Dr. Paul's campaign manager I would come out with both guns blazing. The libs and neocons understand deception and histrionics because they deal in them.
Jump in their chest with facts and the truth and they'll back peddle.

NMCB3
05-16-2007, 03:10 PM
The MSM has gone beyond disseminating political propaganda, to being outright liars. I`ll tell you, this country is in big trouble

furface
05-16-2007, 03:13 PM
>>>As an ISOLATIONIST.<<<

This is how it works. You invent fuzzy little epithets to fling at people. I would refer to McCain as a "Militarist," perhaps even a "Militant." Giuliani would be an "opportunist" for his drama queen performance after 9/11. And oh yeah, Wolf Blitzer is a "propagandist."

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Way to go Dr.Paul! :)

He did great getting some exposure. Wolf tried to hammer him on "Blaming Americans for 9/11" but he explained it well why it was unconstitutional American foreign policy that was at fault.

NMCB3
05-16-2007, 03:22 PM
I just saw Ron on CNN, he makes more sense than any other candidate. He really told it like it is even though Wolfe was obviously not impressed. And he called Guliani out on his foreign policy.