PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Orly Taitz on The Colbert Report (July 28, 2009)

Njon
07-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. was on The Colbert Report tonight. Colbert didn’t mock her as badly as I expected. She did a good job and even made the key point about Obama possessing dual citizenship.

YouTube - Orly Taitz on Colbert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBa_xayTF0g)

Sandra
07-29-2009, 12:41 PM
This has to be the culmination of shame for Taitz's supporters. She is so vulgar.

BenIsForRon
07-29-2009, 12:55 PM
That was pretty funny. She's nice enough, so Colbert kept it above the belt.

fedup100
07-29-2009, 02:43 PM
This has to be the culmination of shame for Taitz's supporters. She is so vulgar.

Vulgar? You flaming communist, did you know that if you look up the meaning of the word vulgar in the dictionary, it has your picture beside it?

Any thread about the greatest scam and fraud ever perpetrated against this country and her people, you show up and spread your shitty purfume everywhere.

You shouild be ashamed of yourself but watermelons have no shame.

brandon
07-29-2009, 02:54 PM
O rly?

LibertyEagle
07-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Keep it civil, please.

0zzy
07-29-2009, 02:58 PM
My brain hurts.

paulim
07-29-2009, 03:02 PM

+1. I don't understand how someone who is as forged as her artificially colored hair can claim to be the spokesperson for such a rightful cause. The reason for that must be the media.

Terces
07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Vulgar? You flaming communist, did you know that if you look up the meaning of the word vulgar in the dictionary, it has your picture beside it?

Any thread about the greatest scam and fraud ever perpetrated against this country and her people, you show up and spread your shitty purfume everywhere.

You shouild be ashamed of yourself but watermelons have no shame.

I don't know much about the history with yourself and Sandra, but I've noticed after running into some of your posts on the Conspiracy sub-topic that most of you posts are very hostile and based on questionable sources; looking at you sig, I think the non-tolerance goes quite dramatically against those on these boards...

Just saying.

ghengis86
07-29-2009, 03:26 PM
O rly?

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/o_rly.jpg

sratiug
07-29-2009, 03:44 PM
This interview was obviously heavily edited to remove most of what Taitz said.

Danke
07-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I didn't hear anything vulgar out of her, did I miss something?

dannno
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
The Chester Arthur argument Colbert is parroting is weak..

You can't use him as an example of why this is OK if nobody knew at the time..

This made Chester’s father a British subject at the time of Chester’s birth just like Obama’s father. This also made Chester a British subject by descent just like Obama. But here is why that is important. This fact about Chester’s father was not known back when Arthur was President. Interestingly enough there was a big stink being made that Chester was actually born in Ireland and couldn’t be President (just like Berg is doing now to Barack). The kicker is that for some reason Chester decided to start lying about when his father came to the U.S. even though nobody was making a stink about it. He lied about how old his father was when he came over, how old his father was when they had Chester, where his father got off the boat when he immigrated, leaving out that his father and mother lived in Canada for a while, and more. In addition for some reason Chester decided to burn all his papers one day. Why would Chester be lying and covering up those details about his father unless he knew he couldn’t be President if someone found out his father wasn’t a citizen when he was born? There would be no reason to say for example that his father came here when he was 18 instead of 23 or leave out the fact his mother and father had lived in Canada before his father moved to the U.S. if he was worried about them thinking he was born in Ireland (which was completely debunked). I suggest you read this for more details and a much better explanation.

http://therightwing.net/index.php/2008/12/09/the-natural-born-citizen-case-explained/

Also..

John Bingham is the principal framer of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Here he confirms that understanding and the construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:"[4] [5] [6]
“ [I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen…. . . ”

- John Bingham in the United States House on March 9, 1866 (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bingham#Later_life

itshappening
07-29-2009, 04:16 PM
there was a lot of editing there!

Sandra
07-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I didn't hear anything vulgar out of her, did I miss something?

The remark about digging Obama's father up and making him a citizen. Colbert told her sarcastically "that was a nice touch".

Sandra
07-29-2009, 04:57 PM
I heard they edited a lot about her claims of him using many ss#'s. She tends to read off personal info of people she can't prove related to the case. If your name sounds even similar to Barak Obama, your ss# is going to be pasted all over the internet.

sratiug
07-29-2009, 05:07 PM
I heard they edited a lot about her claims of him using many ss#'s. She tends to read off personal info of people she can't prove related to the case. If your name sounds even similar to Barak Obama, your ss# is going to be pasted all over the internet.

The left her comment about his social security number making him a hundred years old. But they obviously edited other stuff out. A lot of other stuff, like everything she said.

dannno
07-29-2009, 05:08 PM

..and your view on the Bingham quote above?

devil21
07-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Disgraceful "interview" by Colbert. I guess since they can't make the issue go away quietly they are going to try to discredit her with bs interviews like that. Heavily edited no less...

Sandra
07-29-2009, 05:49 PM
I demand to see the uncut version.

BenIsForRon
07-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I demand to see the uncut version.

This is not the place to demand the uncut version. Hell, its probably not gonna be on youtube long, Viacom usually files copyright claims.

DeadheadForPaul
07-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. was on The Colbert Report tonight. Colbert didn’t mock her as badly as I expected. She did a good job and even made the key point about Obama possessing dual citizenship.

YouTube - Orly Taitz on Colbert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBa_xayTF0g)

LOL!

That lady looked like a nutcase - just like all birthers