PDA

View Full Version : Please Call Glenn Becks Show ASAP!!!!!!!!!! info

speciallyblend
07-28-2009, 09:21 PM
I cannot believe i am telling you this but please call Glenn Becks Show and follow up every hour everyday until;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A critical moment has come in the ongoing campaign to save the Republic and restore our Constitution. Efforts to this end, by all the 912 Liberty Candidates, have attracted the attention of the Glenn Beck television program. However, we need to show Mr. Beck and his staff that our mission to retake the Congress from the bailout voters is newsworthy and that the Candidates at the tip of Liberty's Spear are credible contenders who can lead this fight for our freedom. Now is the time, this is the hour, when you must stand up and be heard! Contact the Glenn Beck program and politely encourage them to host Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and RJ Harris on an upcoming program. Once you have done this, please repost this call to action everywhere you can. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell all of your family that the time has finally come to WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR LIBERTY!

EMAIL:
Glenn Beck:
glennbeck@foxnews.com
me@glennbeck.com
wesurroundthem@foxnews.com
http://www.myspace.com/foxglennbeck

Producers:
Stu: stu@glennbeck.com
Joe: joe@glennbeck.com

Fox News Channel:
comments@foxnews.com

CALL:

Call and ask to speak to Glenn Beck’s Producers.
Phone: (212) 301-3000

FAX:
Fax Attention Glenn Beck Show Producers
Fax: (212) 301-4229

Fox News Channel:
If you’re in the area, stop by the studio and ask to leave a message for Glenn Beck’s producers.

1211 Ave. of the Americas, New York, NY 10036

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

- SAMUEL ADAMS

RJ Harris
Constitutional Conservative Republican
US Congressional Candidate
Oklahoma 4th District
www.rjharris2010.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit, i will call in the morning!

dr. hfn
07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
i emailed and called them. Glenn is our greatest friend in the MSM like it or not. I'm not saying I trust him. I sent this to all of my friends in the C4L as well.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:48 AM
i emailed and called them. Glenn is our greatest friend in the MSM like it or not. I'm not saying I trust him. I sent this to all of my friends in the C4L as well.

bump to call beck. i do not like beck and his comments do not help but to me beck is just a tool in many ways!

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 08:06 AM
does anyone know stu or joes last name? offical notice fox news truly sucks! i will have to unblock the bastards on my tv to view this show ,if beck has the balls! to even have them on! i guess i will have to email ,since i do not have stu or joes last name! wasted my time calling!

tribute_13
07-29-2009, 08:11 AM
A wise man once said, "A useful tool is a useful tool." lol

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Don't bother calling the Glenn Beck show.

Deborah K
07-29-2009, 08:38 AM
does anyone know stu or joes last name? offical notice fox news truly sucks! i will have to unblock the bastards on my tv to view this show ,if beck has the balls! to even have them on! i guess i will have to email ,since i do not have stu or joes last name! wasted my time calling!

Beck has had Rand and Schiff on before. I don't see why he wouldn't put the others on as well. I'll write him.

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Beck has had Rand and Schiff on before. I don't see why he wouldn't put the others on as well. I'll write him.

thanks, i called and asked nicely but they would not transfer me unless i had a last name! they wouldn't transfer if i asked for glenn beck producers or stu unless i had their last name! i am sure rpf will let me know when they are on again. then i will unblock fox to watch!

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Don't bother calling the Glenn Beck show.

well i tried but i will just email them. i know rachel maddow will have adam kokesh and rand paul and rjharris on when the time comes(hopes someone in rachel maddows show sees this;) )

we will see what beck does but i do not trust beck at all!! but a usefool tool is a useful tool;)

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 12:21 PM
A wise man once said, "A useful tool is a useful tool." lol

you are a wise man;) beck is like a bad chalk board with nails but i guess i can put ear plugs in to help deal with him!

mediahasyou
07-29-2009, 12:45 PM
other radio show numbers: http://www.lp.org/call-talk-radio

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 02:20 PM
well i tried but i will just email them.Not necessary

i know rachel maddow will have adam kokesh and rand paul and rjharris on when the time comes(hopes someone in rachel maddows show sees this;) )Don't worry about Rachel Maddow either

Kotin
07-29-2009, 02:23 PM
No necessary

Don't worry about Rachel Maddow either

want to elaborate on why?

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 02:44 PM
want to elaborate on why?Nope... not at all ;)

Kotin
07-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Nope... not at all ;)

:D

dr. hfn
07-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Nope... not at all ;)

wat? :confused:

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
wat? :confused:

i don't know but i can tell you what i saw last night about beck and today. not good for beck. what the hell is beck thinking saying the bs he is saying. are they trying to kill the gop . i think so!
in a weird way i feel like cheering beck and these failed republicans on for more! i just do not want to be associated with these folks! it's very saddening!!

free.alive
07-29-2009, 05:53 PM
What the hell is this thread about? Why should I call Glenn Beck? When you post a call to action, please say what the purpose or desired outcome is. thanks!

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 05:58 PM
What the hell is this thread about? Why should I call Glenn Beck? When you post a call to action, please say what the purpose or desired outcome is. thanks!

says it plain as day in the op! but to be honest after what beck is saying the last few days forget i even posted this. beck is a useless fool and tool! beck is a joke!
A critical moment has come in the ongoing campaign to save the Republic and restore our Constitution. Efforts to this end, by all the 912 Liberty Candidates, have attracted the attention of the Glenn Beck television program. However, we need to show Mr. Beck and his staff that our mission to retake the Congress from the bailout voters is newsworthy and that the Candidates at the tip of Liberty's Spear are credible contenders who can lead this fight for our freedom. Now is the time, this is the hour, when you must stand up and be heard! Contact the Glenn Beck program and politely encourage them to host Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and RJ Harris on an upcoming program. Once you have done this, please repost this call to action everywhere you can. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell all of your family that the time has finally come to WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR LIBERTY!

EMAIL:
Glenn Beck:
glennbeck@foxnews.com
me@glennbeck.com
wesurroundthem@foxnews.com
http://www.myspace.com/foxglennbeck

Producers:
Stu: stu@glennbeck.com
Joe: joe@glennbeck.com

Fox News Channel:
comments@foxnews.com

CALL:

Call and ask to speak to Glenn Beck’s Producers.
Phone: (212) 301-3000

FAX:
Fax Attention Glenn Beck Show Producers
Fax: (212) 301-4229

Fox News Channel:
If you’re in the area, stop by the studio and ask to leave a message for Glenn Beck’s producers.

1211 Ave. of the Americas, New York, NY 10036

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

- SAMUEL ADAMS

RJ Harris
Constitutional Conservative Republican
US Congressional Candidate
Oklahoma 4th District
www.rjharris2010.com

Matt Collins
07-29-2009, 06:47 PM
:d:d:d:d