PDA

View Full Version : Reddit Q&A with Ron Paul

iddo
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/95cha/dr_no_says_yes_to_reddit_interview_redditors/
One question the bugs everyone there is about Ron Paul saying that he rejects the theory of evolution...
For those who might be wondering about this and didn't see the earlier Q&A with Peter Schiff, take a look at the questions and (youtube) answers here:
http://blog.reddit.com/2009/07/economist-peter-schiff-answers.html

eduardo89
07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
This is awesome!

literatim
07-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Reddit is like one giant atheist cult community.

angelatc
07-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I'd like to ask if he ever gets tired of answering the same tired old questions!

The internet is sort of like an atheist cult community.

eduardo89
07-28-2009, 08:31 PM

Very true

literatim
07-28-2009, 08:34 PM

Just depends on what corner of the internet your on. Reddit wasn't so bad while Digg was really saturated with them. Now Reddit is even worse than Digg if that is possible.

Austin
07-28-2009, 08:41 PM
If you become a member and unsubscribe from the atheism subreddit, it becomes a pretty darned good site. I visit it every day after I check my email... which is dozens of times a day... haha

This should be interesting. I want to see how he answers the net neutrality issue.

literatim
07-28-2009, 08:51 PM
If you become a member and unsubscribe from the atheism subreddit, it becomes a pretty darned good site. I visit it every day after I check my email... which is dozens of times a day... haha

Except they preach everywhere: politics, economy, science, technology, etc.

t0rnado
07-28-2009, 09:02 PM

Okay, use your Jesus logic to prove them wrong.

literatim
07-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Okay, use your Jesus logic to prove them wrong.

Prove who wrong? You can't prove someone wrong when they have faith in something, including having faith that there is no God.

eduardo89
07-28-2009, 09:05 PM

atheists online are perhaps the most obnoxious, intolerant people i have ever argued with

t0rnado
07-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Prove who wrong? You can't prove someone wrong when they have faith in something, including having faith that there is no God.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to argue with someone who has faith that there's no Santa Clause or someone that has faith that Ron Paul is a secret Jewish banker.

iddo
07-28-2009, 09:13 PM

You're probably right with regard to politics,science.technology, but as far as I could see the economics subreddit doesn't have anything to do with anti-religion preachers (it has some annoying Keynesian clowns, but that's another story). The libertarian subreddit is also nice.
Anyway, it's not like some privileged administrators are discriminating against religious people, it's just that atheists tend to be more vocal there.

almantimes2
07-29-2009, 07:51 PM
I would prefer this to be on digg.

But it is something.....