PDA

View Full Version : A Good Deed for Dr. Paul

mavtek
09-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Today I was walking out to my car to go to lunch, there was a coworker I have rarely ever talked to standing next to her car looking down at her very flat tire wondering what to do about it. I thought well I could help her change her tire, but boy that would cut into my lunch. Well my good side came out and I asked her if she needed any help. She says "well the tire was fine this morning and when I come out for lunch it's totally flat". I looked down at the tire and sure enough there was a nail in it. I tell her you know I have an air compressor and a plug kit in the car, maybe I can fix it for you. She was very happy that she wasn't going to have to change the tire, pay a repair man or buy a new tire. Anyway I pulled out my $15 walmart compressor and my $5 plug kit and got to work, 10 minutes later her tire was fixed and aired up.

She said thank you very much, she offered me $10 for helping her, I told her no that's ok, I was glad I could help. Then she says "are you sure, maybe I could buy your lunch" I said "no really it's ok". Then like a lightning bolt from the sky I said you know what you could do, and I ran to my car and pulled out a slim jim. I said why don't you look into Ron Paul, and I hope if you like what he stands for you'll send him a donation on his website.

So my advice, next time you see someone in need, someone who needs a little help. Lend a hand, and then lend a slim jim and a kind word toward Dr. Paul.

quickmike
09-25-2007, 08:40 PM
good advice!

hopeforamerica
09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Good deed indeed:)

mavtek
09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Good dead indeed:)

I hope you mean deed :)

hopeforamerica
09-25-2007, 08:49 PM