PDA

View Full Version : Klamath leaving is my fault

dude58677
07-28-2009, 09:32 AM
He took that post about standing armies being a danger to liberty the wrong way. He claimed that we were bashing troops but we were just stating what the founding fathers thought at the time the Constitution was written and that the United States should go back to that.

Elwar
07-28-2009, 09:44 AM
And McCain losing was my fault...I was too busy trying to decide whether or not to write in Ron Paul's name or vote for one of the third party candidates to do any campaigning for a liberal war hawk claiming to be a Republican.

Sorry 'bout that.

Kludge
07-28-2009, 09:47 AM
He took that post about standing armies being a danger to liberty the wrong way. He claimed that we were bashing troops but we were just stating what the founding fathers thought at the time the Constitution was written and that the United States should go back to that.

Rothbard would say you should not only bring Klamath back, but another person, and then you should also find a way to give us reparations for associated losses, and of course, this would only be the legal minimum.

Pauls' Revere
07-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Rothbard would say you should not only bring Klamath back, but another person, and then you should also find a way to give us reparations for associated losses, and of course, this would only be the legal minimum.

When will you run for conress?

Oyate
07-28-2009, 10:06 AM
i'm the guy that couldn't keep his finger in the dyke during Katrina and I wiped out a whole city. think how I feel.

mediahasyou
07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
I forgive you.

LibertyEagle
07-28-2009, 10:22 AM

No, you're not. From what he said, it was a culmination of things. Don't beat yourself up about it.

disorderlyvision
07-28-2009, 10:52 AM
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/disorderlyvision/FunnySantaClausBadNews.jpg

Bradley in DC
07-28-2009, 10:58 AM

Burn him, burn him, he's a witch! :D (MsD, relax, this is a joke clearly referencing a popular movie)

Kludge
07-28-2009, 11:01 AM
When will you run for conress?

Post-alcoholism, pre-suicide, I imagine.

devil21
07-28-2009, 05:02 PM
He'll come back. They always do, once they get a whiff of the "political commentary" of most of the rest of the net. I'd shoot myself if I could only talk politics on FreeRepublic and the Hannity forum.

klamath
07-28-2009, 05:10 PM

Dropped back by to clear things up a bit.
No you were not it at all. You had a fair opinion I disagreed with. If I was going to leave over a simple disagreement like that I would have left the RP forums in June of 07:D
I think if you look around you would find a number or other threads that went way beyond a logical discussion of how to defend America and these types of threads have always been around but it seems to be the norm now. Even this is not the whole reason I need to move on. I had been debating politics with the general public for over thirty years and had pretty well become tired of it when RP ran for president. I had been following Paul since he was blowing his crazy horn for Reagan at the 1976 Republican Convention from the Texas delegation. When I first came to the RP forums it was because I felt the people at that time believed by a large majority in the same things as RP I do not believe that is the case anymore. I stayed around after the election because I wanted be part of a group that was pushing RP's platform. I did not stay to be involved in a general debate club from Anarchy to Nazi facism to communism. If the young people on here want to do that, more power to them and if that continues to be the future of the forums so be it, but it is not for me. I could do this on the local craiglist politics section as there is always a hot debate going on there.:D
Peace.

gls
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
If your desire is to help push RP's platform, then stick to the threads that are doing just that and avoid the sometimes outlandish debate and discussion. As primary season gears up the forum will (hopefully) become more focused on electing candidates like Rand, Schiff, Kokesh, etc. in 2010--honest, principled libertarians that we desperately need in times like these.

FindLiberty
07-28-2009, 05:34 PM
...Dropped back by to clear things up a bit...

Eh?
See!
Heeeeze baaaaaack?

...glad no one ordered Klamath to fall on his bayonet after retuning home from (Liberty Forest) service!

Welcome home Vet!

OK. Now, you can leave (again).

speciallyblend
07-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Dropped back by to clear things up a bit.
No you were not it at all. You had a fair opinion I disagreed with. If I was going to leave over a simple disagreement like that I would have left the RP forums in June of 07:D
I think if you look around you would find a number or other threads that went way beyond a logical discussion of how to defend America and these types of threads have always been around but it seems to be the norm now. Even this is not the whole reason I need to move on. I had been debating politics with the general public for over thirty years and had pretty well become tired of it when RP ran for president. I had been following Paul since he was blowing his crazy horn for Reagan at the 1976 Republican Convention from the Texas delegation. When I first came to the RP forums it was because I felt the people at that time believed by a large majority in the same things as RP I do not believe that is the case anymore. I stayed around after the election because I wanted be part of a group that was pushing RP's platform. I did not stay to be involved in a general debate club from Anarchy to Nazi facism to communism. If the young people on here want to do that, more power to them and if that continues to be the future of the forums so be it, but it is not for me. I could do this on the local craiglist politics section as there is always a hot debate going on there.:D
Peace.

he will be back;) RPF is addicting! maybe not good for my health but addicting! hell RPF should be classified as a drug harsher then cocaine:) more entertaining then any tv show! maybe we should call the dea on rpf:) life was so much better without rpf or ron paul dam them both;) i need my apathy pill back asap!

devil21
07-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Eh?
See!
Heeeeze baaaaaack?

...glad no one ordered Klamath to fall on his bayonet after retuning home from (Liberty Forest) service!

Welcome home Vet!

OK. Now, you can leave (again).

Wow, it wasn't even 10 minutes after I posted that he'd be back.

powerofreason
07-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Bye!

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1171307898-1170393547206.b.jpg

(My stupid contribution to a stupid thread)

speciallyblend
07-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Bye!

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1171307898-1170393547206.b.jpg

(My stupid contribution to a stupid thread)

cute,only a dune fan would get it;)