PDA

View Full Version : David Koch

lx43
09-25-2007, 08:20 PM
David Koch was a former libertarian VP candiate in the 80s. Maybe Dr. Paul could tap him as a VP to use his 12 billion fortune as a massive war chest. :D It would be a win-win for him esp if Dr. Paul can elimiate the income tax and corporate income tax for his company.

Or he could use his connections to raise money amoung the wealthy.

lx43
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM
To my knowledge there is no reg to the amount he could contribute to a Paul-Koch campaign since he is one of the candiates.

libertythor
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Mark Sanford, Governor of South Carolina, would be a good choice. While in congress his voting record was almost ALMOST identical.

Ron Paul ought to contact Sanford as soon as possible.

ButchHowdy
09-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Mark Sanford, Governor of South Carolina, would be a good choice. While in congress his voting record was almost ALMOST identical.

Too Late . . . Jeb Bush has this dance . . . !

Jimmy Duncan TN actually voted against the war with Ron.

ItsTime
09-25-2007, 08:25 PM

from my understanding Sanford was a "pupil" of Pauls. He would come to Paul and ask him why he voted yes/no on a bill, then started to understand the Constitution better and voted as the Constitution says.

Would be great for the Southern vote.

libertythor
09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Lets send the word to campaign HQ about Sanford.

lx43
09-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I believe every Republican candiate that won the SC Republican primary has become the nominee for the party. It couldn't hurt to have Sanford on board.

ctb619
09-25-2007, 08:30 PM

they already know about Sanford

libertythor
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Any word yet? Anouncing him as VP now would help Paul in the South Carolina Primary and lend him a LOT OF MAINSTREAM PRESS COVERAGE. Not to mention the donations.

Add that with Koch getting on board with fundraising efforts.....

Hook
09-25-2007, 08:35 PM

Let's not get the cart before the horse. I'm sure they will have plenty of time to worry about vp if Dr. Paul gets the nomination. Otherwise it is all academic.

ksuguy
09-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I should put some signs up around the Koch HQ this weekend. It's only a couple of miles from my house.

ButchHowdy
09-25-2007, 09:15 PM
IXnay on the Anfordsay - he's a traitor!

Just Google Mark Sanford Jeb Bush - they're practically kissing in SC!

Jeb Bush . . . That's Jeb BUSH - the once useless governor of Florida, the BROTHER of . . .

WAKE UP!!

LibertyEagle
09-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Too Late . . . Jeb Bush has this dance . . . !

Jimmy Duncan TN actually voted against the war with Ron.

My understanding is that Ron is actually considering Sanford. If he's so buddy-buddy with Jeb Bush, I wonder why.