PDA

View Full Version : Devvy Kidd looks for volunteers to set up website dealing with judicial corruption

lynnf
07-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Devvy Kidd :

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd459.htm

I can't do everything, but I can ask for a couple of volunteers to get a web site up and running so we can saturate the country with this factual information and ask that they take the time to participate (which requires very little time) in a national, concerted effort.
This web site would cross reference with Dr. Cordero's site which contains primarily evidence on the bankruptcy fraud issue. He does have a plan of action so the sites would compliment each other. What this new site would do is act as a clearing house of sorts: (1) public awareness of Dr. Cordero's web site; (2) judicial corruption involving the federal income tax; (3) sample letters you can download and send; (4) hopefully fax blaster software. These letters would be directed towards judges, Congress, U.S. Attorneys and all media. Not complicated, just convenient.

(this was in part 2 of 2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lynn

Njon
07-27-2009, 06:58 PM
It's a good idea. We need to start holding the judiciary accountable.

Njon
07-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Bump because this is such an important idea. Of all the political activism that goes around, very little has to do with holding the judiciary accountable. People tend to not even care about urging Congress to do something involving the courts until there is a Supreme Court nomination.

NumbersUSA's fax system was critical in helping to stop the mass amnesty plan in the summer of 2007. Imagine what we can do if there is a national fax network of people actually taking district and circuit judges seriously, and flooding the judiciary committees with demands that they track and impeach corrupt judges. Devvy makes references to several present judicial corruption issues, so I'm not sure if she wants to focus exclusively on those cases or if she wants to turn it into something bigger involving any cases that may arise. I hope it's the latter.

If anyone here is interested in this and has website experience, please consider contacting Devvy about it.

lynnf
07-28-2009, 05:36 PM
thanks for the bump Njon.

I'd do it myself if I could, but alas, no web experience.

any of you that can could probably contact Devvy at

news_at_newswithviews.com
(substitute @ for _at_)

lynn