PDA

View Full Version : Why has defiant officer who questioned Obama's US birth not been discharged?

max
07-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Instead of court martialing him, the military is simply allowing Major Cook to not go to Afghanistan! A direct refusal of a military order....and nothing happens to him???? Hmmmmmmm...thats odd!

Obama clearly does not want this soldier's case going to court. I really believe this jerk is born in Kenya.

Why waste millions of dollars paying lawyers when all he has to do is produce the long form Birth Certificate.

http://asitoughttobe.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/war-is-over/

steve005
07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
thats crazy

RM918
07-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I really don't see the point in worrying over this. Regardless of my belief in him being a citizen or not, let's look at the real possibilities here:

1. If he truly was a citizen, he probably has no reason to take 'birthers' seriously. Painted with the 'crazy' flag, as we've proven as a country to be unable to think for ourselves, there'll be no loss with him not taking the accusations seriously, and taking them seriously might even knock him down.

2. If a point comes where the 'birther' movement comes to a large enough head or some situation happens that forces his release, if he's a genuine citizen he could simply be waiting for this opportunity so he can shoot down the entire movement at once and make a further hit on his opposition.

3. Assuming he /isn't/ a citizen, and this is all just one big coverup and Obama is shaking in his boots as the 'birthers' progress...we're talking about the President of the U.S., here. The U.S.A, a government known for deceit and lies and getting their way no matter the cost, what makes you think they can't simply forge up a world-class fake if they want to keep their puppet on the throne? Hell, they make the damn certificates in the first place, don't they, how hard will it be?

I have no faith in this leading to any sort of a good, the way it's currently being gone about.

lynnf
07-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Instead of court martialing him, the military is simply allowing Major Cook to not go to Afghanistan! A direct refusal of a military order....and nothing happens to him???? Hmmmmmmm...thats odd!

Obama clearly does not want this soldier's case going to court. I really believe this jerk is born in Kenya.

Why waste millions of dollars paying lawyers when all he has to do is produce the long form Birth Certificate.

http://asitoughttobe.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/war-is-over/

then the issue would have to actually be addressed in a court of law -- something that they seem to want to avoid -- hmmm, wonder why?

lynn

Stary Hickory
07-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Yes it's obvious they don't want this to go to court, and that should say something. If Obama truly was legit it would be a way to finally put this issue to a close.

I can see no reason why the Obama administration would not deal with this, other than they really can't without serious questions being raised.