PDA

View Full Version : Every 9.74 Days, Iraqi Civilians Experience September 11th

TortoiseDream
07-26-2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.prosebeforehos.com/government_employee/03/04/every-974-days-iraqi-civilians-experience-september-11th/

I guess I'd be mad too.

moostraks
07-26-2009, 05:50 AM
Wow...even the blood thirsty bastards who insisted upon vindication should be satisfied by now. This is horrendous!!! When will enough be enough???

sratiug
07-26-2009, 10:25 AM
I get nothing on the link...

[edit] got it now, thanks.

Liberty Star
07-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Okay, but it's like comparing apples and potatoes. Their civilians are not same race as ours and civilian life in diufferent countries does not have same value. There is a reason why many US politicians supported the idea of waging freedom war over there instead of over here, better their civilians at risk than ours.

He was probably eventually fired for his extremist talk but freak king Howard Stern had given a fiery revenge attack talk advocating mass killing of children of Iraqi race on air couple of years before Iraq war. His revenge attack speech is probably still on line.

steve005
07-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Their civilians are not same race as ours and civilian life in diufferent countries does not have same value.

You are a racist, people are people, as far as I'm concerned we'd be much better off without retards like you

South Park Fan
07-26-2009, 01:22 PM
You are a racist, people are people, as far as I'm concerned we'd be much better off without retards like you

He was being facetious.

priest_of_syrinx
07-26-2009, 02:01 PM

I guess none of the sarcasm dripped onto you?

TortoiseDream
07-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Okay, but it's like comparing apples and potatoes. Their civilians are not same race as ours and civilian life in diufferent countries does not have same value. There is a reason why many US politicians supported the idea of waging freedom war over there instead of over here, better their civilians at risk than ours.

He was probably eventually fired for his extremist talk but freak king Howard Stern had given a fiery revenge attack talk advocating mass killing of children of Iraqi race on air couple of years before Iraq war. His revenge attack speech is probably still on line.

An innocent life is an innocent life, I don't care what invisible border seems to separate one from another. We are all children of the Earth.

IPSecure
07-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Has not the Iraq 'war' caused more deaths than the swine flu?

Where is the outrage?

Lovecraftian4Paul
07-26-2009, 04:41 PM

Where is the outrage?

Definitely. The swine flu hasn't even killed 10,000 yet. The Iraq War has easily killed over a million people, probably closer to 1.5-2 million by now.

Liberty Star
07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
people are people

I agree fully.

Because you had mistaken sarcastic post for real view, we don't disagree on this issue it appears. Reading back, sarcasm in that looks bit too caustic perhaps because of its resemblence to some real views of some supporters of Iraqi freedom war.

Objectivist
07-26-2009, 07:27 PM
You got anything current?

Liberty Star
07-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Was this question about current Iraq war motives?

Currently most peoples focus is on economic crisis and Barack Hussein Obama, Iraqi freedom is the last thing on most minds.

Iraq war motives leading upto war however were different and based on false claims.

9/6/2003

Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe it is likely that ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, says a poll out almost two years after the terrorists' strike against this country.
Sixty-nine percent in a Washington Post poll published Saturday said they believe it is likely the Iraqi leader was personally involved in the attacks carried out by al-Qaeda. A majority of Democrats, Republicans and independents believe it's likely Saddam was involved.

The belief in the connection persists even though there has been no proof of a link between the two.

President Bush and members of his administration suggested a link between the two in the months before the war in Iraq. Claims of possible links have never been proven, however.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-09-06-poll-iraq_x.htm

Only thing undisputed is that Iraqis were arabs, and 9/11 hijackers were also reported to be arabs.

Objectivist
07-26-2009, 08:04 PM
You have any current death rate numbers?

They're still missing 1000 tonnes of VX.... wanna go hunting?

Liberty Star
07-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Who is missing it, where did it come from and what is source of your information?

If next Iran or Israel are missing VX, should we invade them also, economic conditions permitting?

Working Poor
07-26-2009, 08:12 PM

Where is the outrage?

I am very outraged at what the Iraqi people have had to endure and for the loss of our young men and women too. War seems more important than life to tptb...