PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Send a free copy of Reason Magazine

dr. hfn
07-25-2009, 03:38 AM
http://www.reason.com/news/show/131204.html

Send it to your relatives! libertarian magazine. maybe you can send it to multiple people!

Kludge
07-25-2009, 03:39 AM

Elwar
07-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Maybe your free magazine will feature yet another Ron Paul bashing article.

Kludge
07-25-2009, 06:14 AM

Oh noes! They have a writer willing to take a critical look at Ron Paul, his campaigns, and his connections. Treason! Treason!!!

Matt Collins
07-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Perhaps but that doesn't mean that the entire magazine is worthless.

I've read some good articles in there.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh noes! They have a writer willing to take a critical look at Ron Paul, his campaigns, and his connections. Treason! Treason!!!

Critical is one thing; lying is quite another. They damn well knew what they were doing and they timed it well.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Perhaps but that doesn't mean that the entire magazine is worthless.

I've read some good articles in there.

I heard the same thing about Bill O'Reilly's book. Are you going to run out and buy it now? :p

Matt Collins
07-31-2009, 12:07 AM
Critical is one thing; lying is quite another. They damn well knew what they were doing and they timed it well.Got a link to it?

I heard the same thing about Bill O'Reilly's book. Are you going to run out and buy it now? :pNot hardly! ;)

The Dude
07-31-2009, 09:43 AM
I was interested in subscribing but want to check out this free issue for myself, am I able to send free copy to myself through that link?

MsDoodahs
07-31-2009, 10:02 AM
This morning I saw someone on a liberal forum refer to Reason.org as a "right wing whacko site."

lol....

Matt Collins
07-31-2009, 10:42 AM
I was interested in subscribing but want to check out this free issue for myself, am I able to send free copy to myself through that link?
Yes you can do that. Just put your name/address into the "to" column, and then put someone else's name in the "from" section. I tried it that way too and it worked. I wanted to see for myself what was getting sent out before I sent it to my friends.

dannno
07-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes you can do that. Just put your name/address into the "to" column, and then put someone else's name in the "from" section. I tried it that way too and it worked. I wanted to see for myself what was getting sent out before I sent it to my friends.

All they require in the "from" section is your name and e-mail.

I filled out the top section with my info and also put my info in the required bottom section and it worked.

dr. hfn
07-31-2009, 07:42 PM
i sent it to my friend and he loved it!

Matt Collins
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
The issue they sent me was about trashing Obama and the bailouts and also the government of California. So I signed up all of my conservative friends and acquaintances within the Republican Party that I thought would be interested. There was an article in there too about how bad the drug war is costing us and based upon bad stats etc. Hopefully they'll get some crossover libertarian articles out of it too and begin to realize that less government means less government.

dr. hfn
07-31-2009, 08:26 PM
The issue they sent me was about trashing Obama and the bailouts and also the government of California. So I signed up all of my conservative friends and acquaintances within the Republican Party that I thought would be interested. There was an article in there too about how bad the drug war is costing us and based upon bad stats etc. Hopefully they'll get some crossover libertarian articles out of it too and begin to realize that less government means less government.

So you sent multiple people a free copy? Maybe we can send all of our legislators a copy.

Matt Collins
07-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Maybe we can send all of our legislators a copy.Let's just say the more friendly legislators in TN got a free copy sent to their houses ;)