PDA

View Full Version : Amazing footage! George reports on empty retail & office space in Inland Empire (CA)

damania
07-25-2009, 12:12 AM
This is amazing folks! George (aka George4Title now inflation.us) reports on empty retail & office space in Inland Empire, California. A bad feeling ran up my spine after watching the empty office complex.

http://tinyurl.com/g4toffice

Thomas_Paine
07-25-2009, 10:15 AM
The Depression has begun....

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-25-2009, 10:25 AM
I have given George a lot of crap before but I hve to give credit where credit is due, it was a damn good video he made. Sad to see what is going on but at the same time people were warned and they chose to ignore the truth. The chickens are truly coming home to roost.

Reason
07-25-2009, 10:55 AM
george4title is full of shit.

He over-exaggerates in his videos and cherry picks places to film.

Remember his ridiculous swine flu videos?

damania
07-25-2009, 11:16 AM
george4title is full of shit.

He over-exaggerates in his videos and cherry picks places to film.

Remember his ridiculous swine flu videos?

I also remember Alex Jones hyping the swine flu. George was in Mexico City and he was the first one to say the whole thing was overhyped. Then Alex Jones changed it to being a scare tactic, false flag.

There's no doubt some sensationalism is being used. That being said, you can't make up rows of empty retail and office.

ItsTime
07-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Stores are closing fast everywhere no doubt.

RevolutionSD
07-25-2009, 11:40 AM
This is amazing folks! George (aka George4Title now inflation.us) reports on empty retail & office space in Inland Empire, California. A bad feeling ran up my spine after watching the empty office complex.

http://tinyurl.com/g4toffice

It was a good video, but he underrates how much Netflix and the internet have wiped out a lot of Blockbuster's business. So it's certainly not just the economy that did Blockbuster in.

Also, the Inland Empire had the biggest bubble in real estate in all of southern CA. I remember looking for a rental house there back in 2004, and all the entry level homes were $400k+. I though this was insane, considering this area is traditionally known for being "affordable".

It's easy to see why they are going through the biggest collapse.

RonPaulwillWin
07-25-2009, 11:57 AM
The Depression has begun....

I wouldn't say quite yet....that area blows....there isn't anything to do way out there. It was only a matter of time.