PDA

View Full Version : ABC News Delays Stossel Special again; to air Friday, July 31

Knightskye
07-24-2009, 08:38 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/johnstossel/2009/07/my-healthcare-piece-postponed-again.html

Instead, there's a special about the price of oil called "Over a Barrel: The Truth About Oil" with Charlie Gibson narrating.

Bruno
07-24-2009, 09:14 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/johnstossel/2009/07/my-healthcare-piece-postponed-again.html

Instead, there's a special about the price of oil called "Over a Barrel: The Truth About Oil" with Charlie Gibson narrating.

:rolleyes: sigh. MSM again

satchelmcqueen
07-24-2009, 11:45 PM
the truth about oil with gibson will be rather, "the story we want YOU to believe" from the government.

mediahasyou
07-25-2009, 12:20 AM
the special will be less controversial once health care is already passed.

Imperial
07-25-2009, 12:55 AM
the special will be less controversial once health care is already passed.

True, but it won't pass either way before the August recess.

Its probably not going to pass the Senate with the public option in its current form; it'll probably end up being co-ops, which is even worse from what I hear.

eduardo89
07-25-2009, 09:55 AM
How strange...and anti-universal healthcare segment delayed while congress and obama are pushing for universal healthcare...hmm...coincidence? must be...

Knightskye
07-25-2009, 06:47 PM
How strange...an anti-universal healthcare segment delayed while congress and obama are pushing for universal healthcare...hmm...coincidence? must be...

Yeah, it is suspicious. Stossel said it wasn't even a special, that it was just a short segment, too.

I guess ten minutes of truth and reason is enough to get ABC to fight back.

jkm1864
07-25-2009, 08:07 PM
I bet they are going to talk about oil and how it raises the price of goods. The sheeple will get in a uproar and demand free crap because they are being robbed. Hahaha thse idiots fell for it during bushes reign and the media misdirected them from the true perpetrators wall street.