PDA

View Full Version : Fema nle 09...?!?

reduen
07-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Ok, so I am starting to think that those of you who have been saying that "martial law and FEMA Camps are coming" are not so crazy after all. (With the national level exercise going on in my state next week involving foreign troops and all, I am just sayin....) Lately you folks are looking more and more credible.

The question is, what do I do now? Am I too late to be able to prepare now..? :o

dannno
07-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Make a thread and update it for us.

Don't take any vaccines.

BenIsForRon
07-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Don't take any vaccines.

+1. Every time I talk to family and friends about the police state, I always make sure they take away one message: DON'T TAKE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT GIVES YOU!

LittleLightShining
07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
I was thinking about the FEMA camps and Katrina last night. It occurred to me that in a situation like that (keeping in mind the trailer fiasco) that people will be clamoring for more suitable housing. This is how they will explain it.

To answer your question, I'm not sure what you can do to prepare. It could be a natural disaster, another attack or pandemic that will put people there.

reduen
07-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Sure I will keep you guys updated if I am able. My wife may be required to take the vaccine in her line of work because they already mandate that she gets a Flu Shot and TB Skin Test annually. I am not sure yet, what to tell her to do because we cannot make it without her income currently. I guess if we end up in camps some where I will see those of you who believe on the other side…..

Who knows what will happen anymore......:confused:

lynnf
07-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Ok, so I am starting to think that those of you who have been saying that "martial law and FEMA Camps are coming" are not so crazy after all. (With the national level exercise going on in my state next week involving foreign troops and all, I am just sayin....) Lately you folks are looking more and more credible.

The question is, what do I do now? Am I too late to be able to prepare now..? :o

it's never too late to start, for what you do today makes you more prepared than yesterday.

there was a preparedness thread on RPF, which must be in the archive section, if you want to see it, you'll have to search for it, I couldn't find it with a cursory search.

John Moore, former Green Beret does a radio program and he specializes in preparedness, republicbroadcasting.org - has archives of the program, but there
are other sources you can find on the web, his site is www.thelibertyman.com

the most important things to start with are: protection (a weapon), water, shelter, and food. with the weapon you can protect the other necessities. you don't last long without a good clean source of water but you can last awhile without shelter and food.

if you get things taken care of on the list, later you can add skills -- which maybe your wife already has some, I believe, from what you said in a later post.

something new to me, John Moore has a 5-6pm CST M-F program on the micro effect now, see his website

god bless and good luck

lynn

TortoiseDream
07-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Two words:

Civil Disobedience

micahnelson
07-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Who is opposing the government?

They took over the Auto Industry with no backlash.
They are giving the banking industry to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, no one is doing anything.
They are about to nationalize healthcare.

Why do you think they plan to lock up hundreds of thousands of dissidents. We aren't dissidenting!

This is just paranoia until someone can show pictures of these things being built.

You have more to fear from the moderate real threat than the severe imaginary one.

BenIsForRon
07-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Why do you think they plan to lock up hundreds of thousands of dissidents. We aren't dissidenting!

This is just paranoia until someone can show pictures of these things being built.

Well, society hasn't really collapsed yet, the unemployment numbers are just creeping up very slowly. If we have a stock market crash, I imagine it would be a whole new ball game.

On another note, It's funny how all these people talking about preparedness never talk about getting to know your neighbors. You're never gonna survive something like this if its just you and your family locked in your basement.

reduen
07-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Tomorrow is the big day folks..! I pray to God almighty that the worse does not happen....

It is a sad day in America, when it's people fear their government in such a manner............:(

I will try to keep all of you informed regularly!

LibertyEagle
07-26-2009, 07:56 PM
What state are you in, reduen?

IPSecure
07-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Does anyone else find it odd, that the plausibility of denial (Sgt. Schultz Syndrome) exists, while on vacation?

Deborah K
07-26-2009, 08:34 PM
How did you find out about the training? How do I find out if it happens here in Cali?

reduen
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I am back for a bit guys/gals... I am in Arkansas and I willl post a link to this crap in just a second...

reduen
07-26-2009, 09:39 PM
http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

Deborah K
07-28-2009, 08:34 AM
There is a grammatical error in that announcement. That always urks me. This whole thing just flies in the face of sovereignty - individual and national.

reduen
07-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Ok folks, so far it has been pretty quiet around here in my small town but honestly I have been too worried to go anywhere much. My son had a weight lifting accident yesterday so we made a trip to our local emergency room but nothing more so far to report. I am actually gonna go out town and visit some people today and if anything new comes up I will let you guys/gals know....

For those who care, it was my youngest son and his older brother failed to spot him properly while maxing out but turns out he is ok anyway. He is 105lbs and he was attempting 140lbs and he went to fast but the weight landed on his stomach instead of his chest or neck..... I took him to the emergency room because he passed out on me afterward and I had a hard time getting him to come back to us. (He forgot to start breathing again basically..)

speciallyblend
07-28-2009, 10:32 AM
bump for info

LittleLightShining
08-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Ok folks, so far it has been pretty quiet around here in my small town but honestly I have been too worried to go anywhere much. My son had a weight lifting accident yesterday so we made a trip to our local emergency room but nothing more so far to report. I am actually gonna go out town and visit some people today and if anything new comes up I will let you guys/gals know....

For those who care, it was my youngest son and his older brother failed to spot him properly while maxing out but turns out he is ok anyway. He is 105lbs and he was attempting 140lbs and he went to fast but the weight landed on his stomach instead of his chest or neck..... I took him to the emergency room because he passed out on me afterward and I had a hard time getting him to come back to us. (He forgot to start breathing again basically..)I hope he's ok. I missed this when you posted it. How scary :(

Deborah K
08-11-2009, 03:17 PM

For those who care, it was my youngest son and his older brother failed to spot him properly while maxing out but turns out he is ok anyway. He is 105lbs and he was attempting 140lbs and he went to fast but the weight landed on his stomach instead of his chest or neck..... I took him to the emergency room because he passed out on me afterward and I had a hard time getting him to come back to us. (He forgot to start breathing again basically..)

Hope all is well with your son.

Sandman33
08-11-2009, 03:20 PM
I REALLY don't like foreign troops on our soil. Just like I don't want ours out there either.

This is wrong.