PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Find It Hilarious...

JordanL
07-24-2009, 01:38 PM
...that the Democrats finally get the numbers and the political will to institute socialized healthcare, and we happen to be in a situation where we might literally not be able to pay for it?

Or that for the first time in some 20 years, the general voting public sees debt reduction and more important than health care by almost a 2-1 margin?

:D

With the way the world is going right now, you have to laugh at the small ironies.

Light
07-24-2009, 01:40 PM
What makes you think fiscal suicide would stop socialized healthcare from being passed?

JordanL
07-24-2009, 01:46 PM
What makes you think fiscal suicide would stop socialized healthcare from being passed?

I never said it would keep it from being passed. But it will stop it... by definition. It might stop everything else too, but that's a secondary point.

coyote_sprit
07-24-2009, 01:47 PM
When were we ever literally able to pay for it?

heavenlyboy34
07-24-2009, 01:48 PM
I find it hilarious that anyone believes republicans or democrats. :)

Original_Intent
07-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I find it hilarious that anyone believes republicans or democrats. :)

I am sorry to hear you do not believe Ron Paul HB :(

Or maybe you should quit flinging such stupid-assed peanut gallery remarks.

paulitics
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
...that the Democrats finally get the numbers and the political will to institute socialized healthcare, and we happen to be in a situation where we might literally not be able to pay for it?

Or that for the first time in some 20 years, the general voting public sees debt reduction and more important than health care by almost a 2-1 margin?

:D

With the way the world is going right now, you have to laugh at the small ironies.

Yeah, or that when they have the political capital to push through cap and trade,
the northern states has one of the top 10 coldest July's ever.

Not that I want them to win, but Waxman is a moron.
He should have held off on it, until after healthcare. All it did, was piss off the moderates who have jumped off the obama bandwagon.

They have been waiting on this for 15 years, and they got so excited the people could see the foam coming out their mouths. Now they have to go on break, with their tales between their legs.

heavenlyboy34
07-24-2009, 03:49 PM
I am sorry to hear you do not believe Ron Paul HB :(

Or maybe you should quit flinging such stupid-assed peanut gallery remarks.

RP is a lifetime member of the LP. ;)