PDA

View Full Version : Obama mentor Bill Ayers has a plan to do away with 25 million patriots

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Please watch this video clip from a 1982 documentary called "no place to hide". Being interviewed is an FBI agent who infiltrated the weather underground organization and who became involved with Bill Ayers (longtime Obama friend and mentor). He specifically discusses how Ayers and other members of the weather underground formulated a plot to take over the country and leave it open to communist nations. Most distrubing is when he begins talking about what these ivy league elitists have in mind for those who are the counter revolution (in other words, you and me folks). These are the forces now running this country and to think that their views have mellowed with age is just nonsense.

http://www.blogster.com/joannemor/fbi-agent-talking-about-bill-ayers

and here is the video itself

YouTube - FBI Agent Talking About Bill Ayers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRg9il_V328&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eblogster%2Ecom%2Fjoannemor %2Ffbi%2Dagent%2Dtalking%2Dabout%2Dbill%2Dayers&feature=player_embedded)

Kraig
07-23-2009, 07:47 AM
It's happening right before our eyes, no surprise really, but nice find. What pisses me off is the people who don't believe me.

MsDoodahs
07-23-2009, 07:51 AM
:eek:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Oh yeah.. there are still people that think this is all imaginary. I hope everyone watches this and spread it like crazy. EVERYY American should see this video!

jmdrake
07-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Yep. Old news. It came out during the campaign. I tried to use it to sway Obamanaughts to no avail. The mantra was "Bill Ayers was not his mentor. He was just a neighbor". Never mind the fact that Bill Ayers gave Obama his first real job. Ayers was over the grant where Obama became a "community organizer". Ayers is far more dangerous than Rev. Wright. Actually Rev. Wright wasn't all that crazy. There's not much difference from Wright saying 9/11 was America's "chickens coming home to roost" and Ron Paul saying that 9/11 was caused by blowback. The chickens just "blew back".

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Yep. Old news. It came out during the campaign. I tried to use it to sway Obamanaughts to no avail. The mantra was "Bill Ayers was not his mentor. He was just a neighbor". Never mind the fact that Bill Ayers gave Obama his first real job. Ayers was over the grant where Obama became a "community organizer". Ayers is far more dangerous than Rev. Wright. Actually Rev. Wright wasn't all that crazy. There's not much difference from Wright saying 9/11 was America's "chickens coming home to roost" and Ron Paul saying that 9/11 was caused by blowback. The chickens just "blew back".

Sorry. Did not know it was old! This is the first time I have ever seen it and the fact that this is not widespread is bothersome.

jmdrake
07-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Sorry. Did not know it was old! This is the first time I have ever seen it and the fact that this is not widespread is bothersome.

Oh, don't apologize. I'm glad you brought it back up. And more people do need to see this. It really fits in with the MIAC and Janet Napolitino documents that branded people as potential terrorists for supporting third party candidates like Ron Paul or being concerned about the erosion of civil liberties. As more and more new stuff comes out the old stuff becomes more relevant. It's like the clip of Obama saying "We need a new civilian national security force". Some Obama supporters dismissed that as "taken out of context". But now the bills are coming out pushing for mandatory service and those same people are a bit more ready to listen.

kahless
07-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Wow. Glad you posted this and plan on passing it on. But is there any video of Bill Ayers saying this or more videos of witnesses claiming the same?

catdd
07-23-2009, 09:38 AM
"What pisses me off is the people who don't believe me."

The just don't want to believe that the government could be that gruesome. They will pass it off as another conspiracy theory.

Reason
07-23-2009, 11:46 AM
I love how "we" decide to trust an FBI agent's testimony when it's convenient but we never trust them otherwise.

Stop watching so much faux news, hannity is melting your brain.

dannno
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM
The real Bill Ayers is my friend on Facebook.

jmdrake
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM
I love how "we" decide to trust an FBI agent's testimony when it's convenient but we never trust them otherwise.

Stop watching so much faux news, hannity is melting your brain.

A) This wasn't reported on "faux news" or "hannity".

B) Ayers himself has never denied this. In fact in response to questions about his terrorist days he said he wished he had done more.

C) I tend to trust FBI agents who aren't towing the government line the most. This guy certainly is not.

moostraks
07-23-2009, 12:04 PM

Not so. What one needs to do is judge this in the light of current decisions being made by those in authority and assess which truth is accurate. The MIAC report and their leap to its defense in light of a crisis turned gold mine for rights grab leads me to believe this individual over those who wish to deny the plausibilty of his claims.

I don't listen to Hannity either,fwiw. Nor have I turned on FOX news in years.

You sure must stay busy trying to defend Obama...

Reason
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
You sure must stay busy trying to defend Obama...

HA.

moostraks
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
HA.:p

iddo
07-23-2009, 12:36 PM
B) Ayers himself has never denied this. In fact in response to questions about his terrorist days he said he wished he had done more.

If PersonX claimed that you are wrong and that in fact Bill Ayers does deny the FBI testimony about planning to kill 25 million Americans, I wouldn't deny PersonX's claim.
If you really care about Bill Ayers so much, you can look in his books etc. and come back and tell us whether he denies this FBI testimony or not.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-25-2009, 03:39 AM
bumpity bump

Athan
07-25-2009, 02:23 PM
The real Bill Ayers is my friend on Facebook.

:eek:

jclay2
07-25-2009, 03:07 PM
And to think that most of Americans think that government is inherently good and kind. Like the guy said, these people had graduate degrees from very well known institutions in the United States. The sad thing is, they were obviously never taught lessons in morality or ethics. The smartest people often do the most horrible acts in the name of honorable intentions.

Conservative Christian
07-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Please watch this video clip from a 1982 documentary called "no place to hide". Being interviewed is an FBI agent who infiltrated the weather underground organization and who became involved with Bill Ayers (longtime Obama friend and mentor). He specifically discusses how Ayers and other members of the weather underground formulated a plot to take over the country and leave it open to communist nations. Most distrubing is when he begins talking about what these ivy league elitists have in mind for those who are the counter revolution (in other words, you and me folks). These are the forces now running this country and to think that their views have mellowed with age is just nonsense. and here is the video itself

I posted this same video clip right here on Ron Paul Forums back in January.

Working Poor
07-25-2009, 05:27 PM
I tend to like FBI agents the ones I know are pretty good guys. I think most of them love their country which is the most important thing.