PDA

View Full Version : Corner: Paul supporters are Paulnuts, Ferry Ride people all Truthers

FluffyUnbound
09-25-2007, 02:30 PM
http://corner.nationalreview.com

Apparently the Giuliani people are pushing to the Detroit Free Press and the Corner a version of the ferry ride story were Rudy was threatened by psycho 9/11 truthers, which is all that all Ron Paul supporters are.

Paulnuts.

Johnnybags
09-25-2007, 02:35 PM

Apparently the Giuliani people are pushing to the Detroit Free Press and the Corner a version of the ferry ride story were Rudy was threatened by psycho 9/11 truthers, which is all that all Ron Paul supporters are.

Paulnuts.

His way, noone threatened harm, he is just a coward, How can Rudy stand up to Al Quaeda if a few chants scare him?

Chester Copperpot
09-25-2007, 02:36 PM

Paulnuts.

"If this be treason, make the most of it" - Patrick Henry

If Rudy is going to claim this happened he better watch his ass next time he encounters 200 Ron Paul people.. because then they WILL be mad and pissed off and they will shove him to the ground and shit in his mouth.. and then he can write home to his daughter and cry.. You know his daughter.. the one who is voting for Obama.

M.Bellmore
09-25-2007, 02:39 PM
"If this be treason, make the most of it" - Patrick Henry

If Rudy is going to claim this happened he better watch his ass next time he encounters 200 Ron Paul people.. because then they WILL be mad and pissed off and they will shove him to the ground and shit in his mouth.. and then he can write home to his daughter and cry.. You know his daughter.. the one who is voting for Obama.

The actual free press story says the same thing. Truthers didn't help things there. We are supposed to be better than that.

Cowlesy
09-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm going to put on my paranoia hat and propose that perhaps the Truthers are paid shills who know that by promoting their agenda concurrently with the Paul campaign that they can effectively sink his chances. Because whenever you associate the two, it's like slicing the tires of the campaign machine and does damage to Congressman Paul and his chances.

(Let the flame war begin)

Wendi
09-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Cowlesy - I think that *some* of the truthers might be exactly that. Namely, the ones who consistently try to make Ron Paul supporters look like nuts.

bbachtung
09-25-2007, 06:02 PM
The videos do not support the Free Press story; even the Rudy campaign wouldn't acknowledge any 9/11 taunts.

pcosmar
09-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Re posted from the other thread.

From the comments;

David A. Dudenhoefer

I was on the ferry ride that night, I was the one leading the cheering for Ron Paul, e.g. "who's gonna lead us out of tyranny?" the others responded "Ron Paul" "who's gonna lead us into liberty?" the others responded "Ron Paul" ect.,. and we also sang "America the Beautiful", but of course that was not talked about. I was the one who shouted, "lies cannot stand the light day, in light of truth". Just so there is no doubt, I meant the lies of our servant Government, the unconstitutional nature in which they run our republic, e.g. fiat currency, 16th amendment, undeclared wars, cow-towing to the U.N. , the C.F.R. inspired North American Union (UNA) the Amero-dollar, N.A.S.C.O. super highway, unsecured borders, and spending the people money like drunken sailers. to which no one in the so called "free press" reports on. Furthermore, no one threatened Mr. Giuliani or anyone else on board for that matter. Let us remember it was decided by the state chairman Mr. Anuzis that the comments made by Dr. Paul during the debate concerning the exchange between he and Mr. Giuliani, did not warrant a ban from state debates, it was also later shown that Mr. Giuliani was incorrect and clearly has not read the 9-11 commission reports or the C.I.A. reports about "blowback". For the record NO ONE from the state or national campaign were on board or had knowledge of the 16 minute ride from the island to the mainland at Mackinac. I am a proud American and yes, a Ron Paul supporter, because of the message of liberty and I will continue to take an active roll in defending liberty from ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic, to the extent that it is in my control.

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm
I also left a comment, as did many others.
The Detroit Free Press is a large (Troll) newspaper.

I am a Yooper. da Trolls live under da bridge.

Rob
09-26-2007, 04:48 AM
I personally contacted the actual writer and left a message with my phone number. Hopefully I'll be getting a call back today. I was there, and some of that was outright lying and the rest was gross exaggeration.