PDA

View Full Version : ? Obama family, racist's or bigot's?

fedup100
07-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Please read the story below, choose the demographic population you think the Obama's like to bash nightly:

Obama's top secret service agent fired

A Secret Service Agent, responsible for protecting President Obama, was fired today under questionable reasons, according to top aides. The Agent was reportedly tired of overhearing personal gripes by the Obama Family about certain demograhics in the United States. The Agent, who has not been identified as of today, brought his concerns staright to the President Obama, who later had him removed.

LiveLeak.com - Obama's top secret service agent fired (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=076_1248168842)

brandon
07-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Lol at 3 sentence story and 5 second video.

fedup100
07-22-2009, 05:36 PM
That's how long it took to fire the man!

brandon
07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
hah, definitely interesting, but I'll wait until I see more details before making a judgement.

Liberty Star
07-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Any link to news source?

Obama need to show more tolerence for people of other races if OP assertion is factual. He seems willing to sacrifice more American lives for people of Afghan nation, what about taking care of American people at home?

fedup100
07-22-2009, 05:58 PM
No that is all I could find for now. Can't wait to read the mans book.. No, I don't know that he will write a book but one of the agents that worked for the Clinton's did and what he witnessed was un fricken real.

Cowlesy
07-22-2009, 06:01 PM
This sounds way too over-the-top...I'd like to see more than a 5-second clip (that doesn't work for me).

fedup100
07-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Well, lots of scuttlebutt, you guys dig deep. maybe we should start a betting pool as to whether it is true or not.

http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=top+secret+service+agent+for+obama+fir ed

The video doesn't work for me either but I have downloaded that darn program to stop the java crap on firefox, most things don't play for me any longer.

Zippyjuan
07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Your search links only take us to more repeat of the same thing. Dosn't seem reliable at this point.

Cowlesy
07-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Your search links only take us to more repeat of the same thing. Dosn't seem reliable at this point.

Well come on Zippy, you are my prime resident de-bunker of all things foolish that hit the board, do you see anything else out there I am not seeing?

I still feel this is bunk until we get more proof.