PDA

View Full Version : Ron's BDAY Party to include Woods, Lew, Goldwater, & the Judge! (speaking)

haaaylee
07-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Galveston, TX August 15th.

2pm

"Lectures on Liberty"

Ron Paul
Judge Napolitano
Lew Rockwell
Tom Woods
Barry Goldwater JR.

Followed by a Birthday BBQ in honor of Ron Paul.

Hit it up if you can, i'll be there.!

ronpaulforcongress.com

Brown Sapper
07-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah!!! I have the same Birthday as Ron Paul (AUG 20). Hopefully I can make it.

FrankRep
07-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Ron Paul even parties like a Rock Star!

Andrew-Austin
07-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Someone tell Paul he must have accidentally invited a couple of anarchists to his B-Day party, surely that must have been a mistake.

Bryan
07-22-2009, 03:05 PM
All they need is Peter Schiff and they could have an episode of Freedom Watch right there- lol. :D Well, they'd need Shelly too... I'll be there, of course. :)

torchbearer
07-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Someone tell Paul he must have accidentally invited a couple of anarchists to his B-Day party, surely that must have been a mistake.

we love anarchist who are willing to stand up and do something about removing government.
the ones who come here to mock our activism as being apart of the problem get on my nerves. they might as well be working for the big government people.

Kraig
07-22-2009, 03:33 PM
All they need is Peter Schiff and they could have an episode of Freedom Watch right there- lol. :D Well, they'd need Shelly too... I'll be there, of course. :)

I'm gonna try to make it there, hoping to meet you and other forum members. :)

Kraig
07-22-2009, 03:34 PM
we love anarchist who are willing to stand up and do something about removing government.
the ones who come here to mock our activism as being apart of the problem get on my nerves. they might as well be working for the big government people.

lol do things like publish articles saying Peter Schiff shouldn't run for Senate meanwhile you flame me for saying the exact same thing?

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Someone needs to record this entire event! If not a live stream, definitely a high quality tube!

torchbearer
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
lol do things like publish articles saying Peter Schiff shouldn't run for Senate meanwhile you flame me for saying the exact same thing?

you run an educational institute or just bitch on the net?

Conza88
07-22-2009, 09:35 PM

:eek: What was the deal with all that hate previously then? Eh?

torchbearer
07-23-2009, 03:59 AM
:eek: What was the deal with all that hate previously then? Eh?

Most likely got our feathers ruffled in a TW thread. He is the arch-type poster boy for everything i loathe.
We have anarchist on our central committee in Louisiana. I love them all.
Of course, they are political activist and they get off their asses to lend a hand against the monster.

Conza88
07-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Most likely got our feathers ruffled in a TW thread. He is the arch-type poster boy for everything i loathe.
We have anarchist on our central committee in Louisiana. I love them all.
Of course, they are political activist and they get off their asses to lend a hand against the monster.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2179456#post2179456
:o Gotta love anyone taking it up against the monster. And telling it like it is. A gang of thieves writ large. Criminals and a class of parasites. :)