PDA

View Full Version : Registering Rep

jaybone
05-16-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm going to be switching to republican party from libertarian so I can support this movement.
I have struggled with this for some time, but what I came up with is that labels and affiliations really mean nothing at then end of the day.
What matters is doing all you can to support your ideals and vision for America.
So I urge all you large "L" libertarians to come over to the dark side, you really have to ask yourself is a party card inyour wallet more valuable than an honest man in the White House?

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 03:43 PM
is a party card inyour wallet more valuable than an honest man in the White House?

Well said jaybone!

Feel free to make a thread documenting how you go about doing this for those that don't know how.

joshdvm
05-16-2007, 03:51 PM
After thinking about this very same thing, I've lost all reluctance to do so. It's obviously loathsome, but think about it--what if Independents (and Democrats) changed their party affiliations en masse to participate in their states' primaries. Wouldn't that be a great story.

AZJV
05-16-2007, 05:08 PM
I am an independant in Arizona and I also concluded that I MUST re-register as a republican so that I can participate in the primary.

Actually, since I'm an independant, i can just request the republican ballot.

Kandilynn
05-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm a Libertarian and I'm also re-registering.

Melchior
05-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm a Libertarian and I'm also re-registering.

Same.

mconder
05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
and I will be switching from The Constitution Party to Republican. Once this is over, I will go back to the Constitution Party.

ronpaulitician
05-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I will make sure to call the INS to try and get my citizenship prior to the primaries, so that I too can register with the Republican Party here in Cali.

rpliving
05-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Switched from Libertarian to Republican today!