PDA

View Full Version : Schiff on Beck

tribute_13
07-22-2009, 08:55 AM
I hate Glenn Beck with a passion, a passion which may be shared by many Ron Paul Forum regulars and supporters. However, we want Schiff to win. Its no secret that Glenn Beck hates Dodd with a passion as well. Now that we have clarified we all share this burning hatred for Dodd, you think Beck might be willing to help Peter out with exposure with his run if he decides, maybe endorse him, anything to help?

G-Wohl
07-22-2009, 09:03 AM
I hate Glenn Beck with a passion, a passion which may be shared by many Ron Paul Forum regulars and supporters. However, we want Schiff to win. Its no secret that Glenn Beck hates Dodd with a passion as well. Now that we have clarified we all share this burning hatred for Dodd, you think Beck might be willing to help Peter out with exposure with his run if he decides, maybe endorse him, anything to help?

Glenn Beck has had Schiff on many times before, in addition to Marc Faber. He's becoming more and more libertarian each day, and talks about the federal reserve all the time. I agree that he's loony as a person, but he's coming around. Sadly, he's our only friend in the MSM other than Stossel.

That said, I totally agree that getting Schiff on Beck before the week-long Money Bomb would do wonders for the Schiff campaign. He needs exposure, particularly in the context of his senate campaign. Most who know of him are only aware of his spot-on predictions and of his profession - not of his potential senate campaign.

ctiger2
07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
I think most people in the know realize Glenn Beck is a NWO mole. : )

G-Wohl
07-22-2009, 10:34 AM
I think most people in the know realize Glenn Beck is a NWO mole. : )

... who clearly had a sex change operation.

http://digg.com/politics/AUDIO_Glenn_Beck_screams_like_a_bitch_at_3_30_in_a udio

Njon
07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Call Fox News at 1-888-369-4762 and ask them to have Schiff on Beck's show for the explicit purpose of discussing his Senate run.

That phone number is taken from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

itshappening
07-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Bump, Call FOX

!!

tribute_13
07-23-2009, 09:05 AM
/bump for phone calls

eduardo89
07-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Let's use Beck to our advantage. We all know he's a tool, but at least he gives people in our movement a chance to voice themselves. He has RP and Schiff on regularly, and the Judge hosts his show often, so it's good exposure for our message.

We need to milk him as much as we can!

tribute_13
07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
let's use beck to our advantage. We all know he's a tool, but at least he gives people in our movement a chance to voice themselves. He has rp and schiff on regularly, and the judge hosts his show often, so it's good exposure for our message.

qfmft

TinCanToNA
07-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Let's use Beck to our advantage. We all know he's a tool, but at least he gives people in our movement a chance to voice themselves. He has RP and Schiff on regularly, and the Judge hosts his show often, so it's good exposure for our message.

QFT
A useful tool is a useful tool.