PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff Ron Paul should say the next debate

Defeat_the_Neocons
09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Okay, I believe if Ron could touch on a few of these points he will get alot more support from the average Joe republican.

1. The American people still want vengeance for 9/11. Osama still hasn't been caught(maybe he could use "purposely not been caught" but thats probably too radical). Bush has used this to go attack people who had absolutely nothing at all to do with 9/11. Just look even today at how he can get all the media and even quite a few people to want to start a war with Iran.

(A) If we caught/killed Osama, that would be the conclusion that we are all looking for. The American people need a conclusion for the 9/11 attack and alot of people stopped thinking rationally because of it. This is what Bush is using. He has almost spent it but there are quite a few republicans hanging on thinking this priesident couldn't be that corrupt.

(B) It would be like after the bombing of Pearl Harbor we just stopped after we beat back the Japanese to Japan. Then we stopped attacking Japan and invaded Mongolia. The American people wouldn't have stood for something like that then and we shouldn't stand for it now.

(C) Iraq and Iran had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11. (repeat). Republicans who try to link and hint at this think that YOU the American people are idiots.

These are just a few ideas I had. I know its alot harder when your up on stage with 7-8 neocon demons ready to pounce you and spew ignorance and lies which sadly it seems alot of republicans fall for. And not to mention most of the media is obviously sympathetic to the neoconservatism.

Ok I am done rambling on here. Do you guys have any ideas on what he should say?

(btw anyone know if I could mail some of my ideas to campaign?)

Defeat_the_Neocons
09-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Bump

( Wow this board goes alot faster since I was last here a couple of months ago :) )

Green Mountain Boy
09-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Those are good points, but I think the upcoming debate is focusing solely on domestic issues.

Defeat_the_Neocons
09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Those are good points, but I think the upcoming debate is focusing solely on domestic issues.

Ah I see. Well the one after that maybe. However it wouldn't suprise me if at the next debate they asked Ron Paul about Iraq. I don't think whoever is holding the debate could resist.

Obviously they like doing this because just to get a "wtf is he crazy" reaction from everyone on stage when Ron is actually in the mainstream view.