PDA

View Full Version : Ron on MSNBC's Morning Meeting - tube in post 37

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Okay, this has been a LOOOONG discussion of Ron Paul's 1207.

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 07:26 AM
To give more info, WOW, this has been amazing.

I think Ron may have been on already - on the top of the hour flip around, Dylan said Ron would be on. Of course, that was followed by a Palin bashing segment and I'm so SICK of that crap from MSNBC that I had to change channels.

Anyways.....

Dylan had multiple guests on to discuss the FedRes, and I didn't hear anyone defend it. He showed clips of Bernanke making predictions that all would be just fine and dandy back in mid 2008. Even had some maestro clips, too.

Mentioning Paul repeatedly. Just before breaking, Dylan even poked a bit at the way Ron was treated during the campaign by saying something about "crazy town" but this time, in reference to Bernanke.

WTF is going on here? :eek:

My guess - Immelt is anti Bernanke - and so he's turning his media dogs loose on Ben - using Ron's 1207 to help them go after Ben - because Immelt (and maybe Obama?) wants to get Summers in as Fed chair?

Hmmm...

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Looks like it's over. Thanks for the recap. Hopefully there will be a tube.

Edit: Ron Paul will be on at about 10 AM EST

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:28 AM
well folks on msnbc just called ron paul a senator, go figure

someone should call ron paul and let him know he was just made a senator:)

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:30 AM
To give more info, WOW, this has been amazing.

I think Ron may have been on already - on the top of the hour flip around, Dylan said Ron would be on. Of course, that was followed by a Palin bashing segment and I'm so SICK of that crap from MSNBC that I had to change channels.

Anyways.....

Dylan had multiple guests on to discuss the FedRes, and I didn't hear anyone defend it. He showed clips of Bernanke making predictions that all would be just fine and dandy back in mid 2008. Even had some maestro clips, too.

Mentioning Paul repeatedly. Just before breaking, Dylan even poked a bit at the way Ron was treated during the campaign by saying something about "crazy town" but this time, in reference to Bernanke.

WTF is going on here? :eek:

My guess - Immelt is anti Bernanke - and so he's turning his media dogs loose on Ben - using Ron's 1207 to help them go after Ben - because Immelt (and maybe Obama?) wants to get Summers in as Fed chair?

Hmmm...

i enjoy the palin bashing. she is a neo-con! the gop are the ones to blame for palin bashing. if the gop would of listened instead of corrupting their primary process. the gop deserves everything they are getting for not listening to republicans! I really have no sympathy for the gop. they deserve what they brought on themselves.

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2009, 07:36 AM
Dillon Radegan stated they are going to have RON PAUL on at the top of the hour, if I heard him accurately. 10 AM EST.

More accolades for RP :)

PS: Where's Romney, Huckabee, Palin, Pawlenty and the rest of the silent worthless losers of the GOP standing out on fiscal responsibility? Oh yeah, they're busy bribing Polling and Survey companies like ZOGBY, RASMUSSEN, etc for 2012.

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 07:37 AM
Update: Ron Paul is going to be on at the top of THIS hour.

"Senator Paul will be on to talk about auditing the Fed."

You're right, speciallyblend. They promoted him.

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 07:43 AM
PS: Where's Romney, Huckabee, Palin, Pawlenty and the rest of the silent worthless losers of the GOP standing out on fiscal responsibility? Oh yeah, they're busy bribing Polling and Survey companies like ZOGBY, RASMUSSEN, etc for 2012.

lololol....

TOO TRUE, HW!

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:47 AM
Breaking news, RON PAUL is a Senator according to msnbc:) got love that sweet:) hehe no one has corrected this guy yet,kinda funny

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:48 AM
i have heard senator ron paul now like 7 times geeez ,someone needs to help these folks on msnbc

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Breaking news, RON PAUL is a Senator according to msnbc:) got love that sweet:) hehe no one has corrected this guy yet,kinda funny

lol they just did it AGAIN!

SENATOR Ron Paul.

lol....

LOVE IT!!

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:51 AM
lol they just did it AGAIN!

SENATOR Ron Paul.

lol....

LOVE IT!!

hehe you would think someone in studio would be like hello?

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
I wonder if Ron Paul will correct him. "Thank you but I don't need the promotion."

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 07:55 AM
they are playing up ron paul alot,so folks will text and call etc. they have given plenty of time for folks to make phone calls! they will wait till the last moment until they speak about Ron Paul, to keep us tuned in!

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2009, 07:58 AM
I knew RON should of ran for Senator against that POS NEOCON Cornyn. The pathetic and hypocritical part is Cornyn is chairman of the senate CONSTITUTION committee. Sad

I'm glad Cornyn got boo'd at the 4th Tea party.

Now the game plan is to expose on multiple fronts, Bwaney Fwank and Nancy Pelosi stopping the push for 1207 ASAP.

#1 - the Banks own THE FED, FRANK, and PELOSI

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Ron Paul after the break

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 08:21 AM
..or not

They must have been saying "Ron Paul coming up" for the past hour and a half..

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Com'on MSNBC.... WTF?

I wondering if some of these other MSM hacks will go off subject and try to force a response on some of the extreme subjects, like spending on DOE, etc?

You know how some have preplanned these fringe questions to look too extreme/controversial. This is where they catch RP. They seem to always to that to him.

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 08:25 AM
..or not

They know what gets viewers.

I have switched to Fox Bidness - got tired of The Obama Channel's bullshit.

I'll flip back over now and then to try to catch the interview but if I miss it, I'll wait for the tube.

:)

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:25 AM
..or not

they know it will increase their ratings;) they always leave the best for last forcing us to watch their show;) and so far it has worked:)

specsaregood
07-22-2009, 08:26 AM
..or not

Proof that msnbc still considers Ron Paul an audience hook and ratings getter....

damien88
07-22-2009, 08:27 AM
I now demand a robot car. Damn GE making me want pointless items

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Proof that msnbc still considers Ron Paul an audience hook and ratings getter....

second that;)

the only reason i watch msm now is if they do speak about ron paul;)

Ron Paul is the future of the gop or the gop will have no future!

damien88
07-22-2009, 08:30 AM
They corrected it finally, the whole senator Paul thing

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:30 AM
I now demand a robot car. Damn GE making me want pointless items

it is like listening to charlie browns grandma;) waaaa waaa waaa waaa

MRoCkEd
07-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Finally corrected himself. Dr. Paul is on the screen and the interview starts after the break.

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 08:33 AM
"Call him what you want"

Okay, Dylan.

PRESIDENT Ron Paul.

:p

(Oh, I was watching Bernanke on Fox Bidness and BB is looking rather haggard this morning. :p to you, too, Ben.)

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
They corrected it finally, the whole senator Paul thing

finally. you would of thought someone in the studio would of caught it earlier. i guess rachel maddow was sleeping:) she is the only one i like on msnbc. this guy seems to be giving ron paul good coverage .when it comes up. so i might have to watch this guys show some in the future!

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:35 AM
"Call him what you want"

Okay, Dylan.

PRESIDENT Ron Paul.

:p

(Oh, I was watching Bernanke on Fox Bidness and BB is looking rather haggard this morning. :p to you, too, Ben.)

SWEETNESS ,RON PAUL 2012 i am ready:)

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 08:36 AM
i might have to watch this guys show some in the future!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Resist!!!!!!!!!

;)

Hey, Ron's on.

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 08:37 AM
CONGRESS BENEFITS.

Finally Ron said that.

speciallyblend
07-22-2009, 08:38 AM
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Resist!!!!!!!!!

;)

Hey, Ron's on.

i hear you. i watch rachel maddow some but i do try to resist all 3 msm networks!

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2009, 08:42 AM
WOW, Dylan is making this very easy for the Viewers and other MEDIA to understand.

I'm wondering what the FED lobbyist next move is?

We've had the BS economists posted lies, WSJ spam, banks lobbying, buying congressman and Senators...

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 08:43 AM
That was a great interview.

Thanks, Dylan.

damien88
07-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Not bad for a host on msnbc not bad at all. He helped to break it down for us non-economic masters

G-Wohl
07-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Where's da yootoob vid?

mrchubbs
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Here:

YouTube - Ron Paul on MSNBC Morning Meeting discussing Fed Audit 07/22/2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTHy91aIgA)

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks, MrC!

:)

Reason
07-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Here:

YouTube - Ron Paul on MSNBC Morning Meeting discussing Fed Audit 07/22/2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTHy91aIgA)

wow! a great interview from msnbc :eek:

armstrong
07-22-2009, 09:41 AM

MsDoodahs
07-22-2009, 09:42 AM
wow! a great interview from msnbc :eek:

They're up to sumtin. :eek::eek::eek:

IPSecure
07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Dr. Paul, who appeared on CNN early morning and was interviewed a little later on MSNBC, will be on Fox Business today around 12:40 pm eastern.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=22282

Here is the CNN interview. Scroll down a bit to find the video entitled "Paul opposes health plan."

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Dr. Paul, who appeared on CNN early morning and was interviewed a little later on MSNBC, will be on Fox Business today around 12:40 pm eastern./ (http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/)

The "Slow" Senior Citizens in the Senate Banking Committee are running over in questioning/patronizing Ben Bernake.

qwerty
07-22-2009, 10:39 AM
DIGG IT!

http://digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_on_MSNBC_Morning_Meeting_discussing_Fed_A udit_07_22