PDA

View Full Version : Does Safety And Security Trump The Constitution And Your Freedoms?

Immortal Technique
07-22-2009, 06:30 AM
YouTube - Does Safety And Security Trump The constitution And Your Freedoms? Newt Gingrich Thinks So. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3unkUZ1MrRI)

Does Safety And Security Trump The Constitution And Your Freedoms? Newt Gingrich Thinks So.
Id argue the order should be Freedom, prosperity, security
Some people would prefer an outright police state and perpetual war for eternity against some boogie men.
The largest security system in the world cant stop some random nutter taking action on his own to harm others.

DapperDan
07-22-2009, 10:52 AM
No they don't. Newt is just another tool bag pushing further fearmongering and his own agena...or whatever agenda.

I agree with the same order of F, P, then S.

To Newt I say:
http://a.media.community.abcfamily.go.com/images/shut_up.jpg

kahless
07-22-2009, 11:05 AM
"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

What is scary about this is Foxnews is pushing this ass clown as our next president. Greta and Hannity seem to be his biggest supporters there. Just last night Hannity was trying to get Ann Coulter several times to come out for Newt for President. I take her responding twice as "will let him speak" as seemingly recognizing Newt is full shit with his RINO record but allowing him to speak as a conservative would not hurt.

Bossobass
07-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes, they do. I want the government to kill every grizzly bear and pit bull dog in the world, outlaw razor blades, power tools, ladders, airlines, cars, trains, busses, electricity, gasoline, the military and stupid questions.

Bosso

LibertyEagle
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I want to compile a whole slather of articles and videos that demonstrate that Gingrich is anti-Constitution and pro-big government. I think we're going to need it.

Kraig
07-22-2009, 12:19 PM
The constitution itself trumps freedom for the sake of safety and security.