PDA

View Full Version : Obama bc issue discussed on Lou Dobbs 7/21/09

lynnf
07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/21/ldt.01.html

(italics added by me)
excerpt:

LAMBERT: Well, Lou, I also have to agree. You know the president, all he's actually produced thus far is a certificate of live birth, big difference from a birth certificate. Certificate of live birth typically states the city you were born in and the time you were born in.

Anyone, pretty much anyone, can obtain a certificate of live birth. You know why not produce the birth certificate? Hank, if it were me, not only would I produce a birth certificate, I'd show my bingo card, as well. But whatever it takes...

DOBBS: We had people, including reporters from the "L.A. Times," calling up because I referred to this.

BROWNE: They heard.

DOBBS: You know, and I mean, instead of calling the White House to ask why they didn't do it, they're calling me to ask why I said I don't know what the reality is. No one does.

----------------------------------------------------

lynn

heavenlyboy34
07-21-2009, 10:12 PM
ahhh, the plot thickens. Interesting, thnx for the post.

Bruno
07-22-2009, 12:47 AM
This isn't going away, folks. :)

LATruth
07-22-2009, 12:50 AM
This isn't going away, folks. :)

Good. :mad:

dave68
07-22-2009, 02:16 AM
I was flipping through the channels tonight, and Mathews, Maddow, and the Ed, and Olberman shows were all crying about this. Good! Keep bringing the publicity to it. They also kept showing the cert. from the fact check website as if to prove there is nothing to this.
I am getting the feeling MSNBC can feel the wheels flying off this presidency. I also heard Limbaugh, and Hannity spoke about the birth certificate issue. So did Beck for a second today, and my local radio station talked about it at length. Not sure why after all this time, but it`s a good thing anyway.

Immortal Technique
07-22-2009, 04:12 AM
YouTube - Dobbs Goes Birther Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNbk0TwljM)