PDA

View Full Version : The feeling of destiny

Sematary
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Every time I see Ron Paul speak I get the feeling that I am watching destiny in action. Perhaps we are all whacked out and the primaries will come and we'll simply be the internet base that never pulled it off, but I don't think so. His message is so powerful and it is beginning to get more and more attention. I just get this feeling of destiny - like a Paul presidency is SUPPOSED to happen and it just needs US to make it happen.
Does anyone else get that feeling? That feeling of destiny?

hopeforamerica
09-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Every time I see Ron Paul speak I get the feeling that I am watching destiny in action. Perhaps we are all whacked out and the primaries will come and we'll simply be the internet base that never pulled it off, but I don't think so. His message is so powerful and it is beginning to get more and more attention. I just get this feeling of destiny - like a Paul presidency is SUPPOSED to happen and it just needs US to make it happen.

I think I love you!

Sematary
09-25-2007, 01:25 PM
I think I love you!

lol

OptionsTrader
09-25-2007, 01:26 PM
All I know is that I have never been compelled to contribute my money directly to a presidential candidate, and in fact I plan to max out this week.

Sematary
09-25-2007, 01:27 PM
All I know is that I have never been compelled to contribute my money directly to a presidential candidate, and in fact I plan to max out this week.

I wish I could join you in doing that. :(

Zydeco
09-25-2007, 01:27 PM
I feel the same way. He is going to be president.

micahnelson
09-25-2007, 01:28 PM
We want Ron Paul to make a difference by forcing the government out of our every day lives. We don't want a president to make our lives better, we want one who will make our government smaller. Better lives stem from increased liberty.

Chester Copperpot
09-25-2007, 02:02 PM

Yes. I consider Ron Paul the General Patton of this election.. In 1944, the Nazis attacked west in the Battle of the Bulge in great force and surprised all the allied strategists.

Patton, who had been attacking thru southern France was just crossing into Germany, when he had to go back for a briefing on this attack.. however before he met eith Eisenhower he already planned an avenue of attack. At SHAEF HQ They asked who could attack the German. The Germans had captured thousands of Americans and had surrounded the 101st airborne at Bastogne. At HQ nobody was prepared to attack to save the Americans. Montgomery weakly said that he might be able to attack in some weeks.. When they asked Patton he said he could attack within 48 hours. He did. His army who had been fighting intensely turned 90 degrees and headed north to rescue the Americans. They had no sleep, no hot food and were exhausted, they fought for 5 or 6 days stunning the Germans and relieved Bastogne on the day after Christmas.

It has been said that no other Army in the world at the time could have made such a brilliant manuever, and no leader other than Patton could have done it. In a bit of coincidence 3rd Army was the same army he had commanded years earlier . They were all trained by him and they knew what he expected. If it was any other army or any other General it wouldnt have worked.
Patton was without a doubt the right man, in the right place, at the right time in History

I believe the same thing about Ron Paul. He is the right man, in the right place, at the right time. The country is at a point where abuses like the fed, irs, nafta, have bled this country to a point where we cant take it anymore. Ron Paul is the only man in Washington who has the smarts, foresight, and integrity to do the job. The job for Ron Paul (and us) is simply to educate as many people on these issues ASAP and wake them up.

Ron Paul is NOT big business, big media, big pharma, big military-industrial complex, etc.. he is for the people.

It is both his greatest asset and liability. But nobody else could do this.. Not Clinton, nor Romney, nor anybody else. Within Congress he is most respected and should he become president the legislature will KNOW they he is not influenced by anything OTHER than doing what is best for this country. Also like Patton the people who support Ron Paul.. In us I have noticed a good amount that are related to figures and soldiers of the Revolutionary War. In a way, our families who fought against tyranny in 1777 are now needed to fight it again in 2007. It seems like destiny to me as well.

It is right to feel like we are part of History in the making - because we are.

reduen
09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I think I love Ron Paul!! :o

Santana28
09-25-2007, 02:17 PM
"There's nothing more powerful than a message whose time has come."

Don't know who originated that one, but i heard it in a Saul Williams song :)