PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney is targeting Ron Paul voters IMO

rp08rp
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
..he is saying Republicans are acting like Democrats, how true.

lets see how he can talk this rap and mix in policing the world with Guantanamo 2.0
I met Mitt 2x, he's a decent guy, but his celebrity and religion seem most important in his eyes.

I actually would like to see a Romney Paul ticket - one commanding a financial shape up of the government [Romney is a God in turnarounds], the other a Constitutionalist tempering global religious wars,

ItsTime
09-25-2007, 01:28 PM
yes he is, he is saying we need smaller government while he built his state into one of the biggest cluster fs of all time. It wont work, he is polling really low and just wasting his own money.

Johnnybags
09-25-2007, 01:28 PM

lets see how he can talk this rap and mix in policing the world with Guantanamo 2.0
I met Mitt 2x, he's a decent guy, but his celebrity and religion seem most important in his eyes.

I actually would like to see a Romney Paul ticket - one commanding a financial shape up of the government [Romney is a God in turnarounds], the other a Constitutionalist tempering global religious wars,

Romneys off his rocker, he is looking for big money in Manhattan. You gotta wanna bomb the world to get it.

micahnelson
09-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Romney is an excellent businessman and will do very will in a Ron Paul America.

Sematary
09-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Ron Paul supporters know that Mitt Romney is a faux candidate just like they know that Fox news is FAUX news.

micahnelson
09-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Ron Paul supporters know that Mitt Romney is a faux candidate just like they know that Fox news is FAUX news.

Its all fake, don't think of it like Fox is any worse.

CNN and MSNBC are just jealous they didn't know how to target the Fox News audience first. With the new big government conservatives comes the need for a news agency to pat them on the behind.

Its all marketing and fluff.

quickmike
09-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Can you imagine ANY Ron Paul supporter saying "man!!!! that mitt romney guy is so honest and seems like a regular guy. We all need to start some meetup groups and get some flyers and liberty cards made up for our guy Mitt!!! Hes gotta be the first politician ive seen in a long time that spoke so honestly and up front with the american people" Mitt Romney.................... Hope for america!!!!

WTF???

LOL

http://www.geo-trotter.com/afrique/images/haha.gif http://thephoenix.com/secure/uploadedImages/The_Phoenix/News/Talking_Politics/romney-flipflop.jpg

john_anderson_ii
09-25-2007, 01:49 PM
I'd actually like to see a Ron Paul/John Cox ticket after the VV debate. He seemed to be level headed and money-smart. You know, the two qualities that American voters seem to abhor in favor of bible-thumping and fear-mongering.

Now I'll get a list of why John Cox will be a bad VP, and why an RP/RP ticket is the only way to go. (Not that an RP/RP ticket would be bad IMHO).

AcidReign
09-25-2007, 01:49 PM
I agree with the OP. Romney also found his latest abortion stance in one of Dr. Paul's speeches.

jonahtrainer
09-25-2007, 01:52 PM
I'd actually like to see a Ron Paul/John Cox ticket after the VV debate. He seemed to be level headed and money-smart. You know, the two qualities that American voters seem to abhor in favor of bible-thumping and fear-mongering.

Now I'll get a list of why John Cox will be a bad VP, and why an RP/RP ticket is the only way to go. (Not that an RP/RP ticket would be bad IMHO).

I actually liked Cox a lot also. I have a lot of respect for him. He can at least say 'I tried to do something.'

The only problem is he is not versed well enough in the Constitution. Then again ... no one (that means you citizen reading this!) is and that is our real problem. You could tell Cox was in awe when in the presence of a giant statesman the caliber of Thomas Jefferson. Did you see the look on Cox's face?

quickmike
09-25-2007, 01:58 PM
I actually liked Cox a lot also. I have a lot of respect for him. He can at least say 'I tried to do something.'

The only problem is he is not versed well enough in the Constitution. Then again ... no one (that means you citizen reading this!) is and that is our real problem. You could tell Cox was in awe when in the presence of a giant statesman the caliber of Thomas Jefferson. Did you see the look on Cox's face?

Yeah, I noticed he was nodding his head in agreement to just about everything Ron was saying. He was definitely impressed at the VV debate.

john_anderson_ii
09-25-2007, 01:59 PM

Yeah, I noticed a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment at one point during the debate, I can't remember the exact point, but I think it was about the war. However, with Ron Paul for a mentor, I don't think it take long for Cox to catch on to the Constitutional Republic philosophy. After all, from the little I saw of him, he's got the raw gray matter. It just needs to be molded a bit. That's more than I can say for a lot of other candidates.

Santana28
09-25-2007, 02:08 PM
and dont forget that Romney is pressing for the UN to charge Ahmedinijiad with INCITING GENOCIDE.

What genocide? That's what i'd like to know. And how can you "incite" genocide? And how can you be responsible for the actions of other countries?

ARGH. he's an idiot.

Johnnybags
09-25-2007, 02:11 PM
and dont forget that Romney is pressing for the UN to charge Ahmedinijiad with INCITING GENOCIDE.

What genocide? That's what i'd like to know. And how can you "incite" genocide? And how can you be responsible for the actions of other countries?

ARGH. he's an idiot.

Does not make laws by decree nor tribal custom. Heck, the local tribe stones a local hooker, happens here all the time, dead hookers.

BillyDkid
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM
It is impossible for me to imagine that anyone who would support RP would even consider supporting Romney. The difference is night and day - one man with absolute integrity and the other with no integrity whatsoever.

TheIndependent
09-25-2007, 02:42 PM
It bears saying that if you know any fence-sitters out there, let 'em know they shouldn't be fooled by this joker.

katao
09-26-2007, 02:01 AM
It bears saying that if you know any fence-sitters out there, let 'em know they shouldn't be fooled by this joker.

You wouldn't believe how hard that is in Utah. Despite the fact that his record is the antithesis of Mormon values, they follow him like sheep.

Don't underestimate Romney though in this race. He may be low in the polls nationwide, but he has bought himself leads in Iowa and NH, and Michigan he doesn't even need to buy. With such a compressed Primary schedule, candidates won't have time to recover from the winners of the early primaries getting the typical huge bumps. With Guilini struggling to do anything outside of his base states, and Thompson's bump dying already, Romney just may be the one we'll need to beat.

theseus51
09-26-2007, 02:08 AM
You wouldn't believe how hard that is in Utah. Despite the fact that his record is the antithesis of Mormon values, they follow him like sheep.

Don't underestimate Romney though in this race. He may be low in the polls nationwide, but he has bought himself leads in Iowa and NH, and Michigan he doesn't even need to buy. With such a compressed Primary schedule, candidates won't have time to recover from the winners of the early primaries getting the typical huge bumps. With Guilini struggling to do anything outside of his base states, and Thompson's bump dieing already, Romney just may be the one we'll need to beat.

I'm pretty sure you are right. Romney is trying to do a "John Kerry". Low in the polls, but borrow money from vast personal savings, pour money into the first primary states, win those, and then look like the presumptive nominee, then take it down after that.

speciallyblend
09-26-2007, 05:40 AM

I'm sorry to say but its RON PAUL or the republicans lose my votes,end of discussion.The republican party should feel lucky ,that i'm even thinking of voting for them. If Ron Paul isnt the nominee ,then the republican party is not getting my votes,period RON PAUL 2008 or the republicans can enjoy hillary clinton,look romney/thompson/mccain and the rest are just hillary clinton on steroids.of course except RON PAUL

freedominnumbers
09-26-2007, 06:20 AM

ARGH. he's an idiot.

Inciting genocide infers thinking about genocide, which is a hate crime. All he has to do is get into a fender bender with a jew or homosexual and they can charge him with one.

This is why I only drive in areas where everyone is the same religion, and ethnicity as me. I hate for the ticketing officer to think I was thinking something nefarious and put me in jail for it...