PDA

View Full Version : Where are we discussing the hearing?

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Here?

eok321
07-21-2009, 08:04 AM
yes:)

ClayTrainor
07-21-2009, 08:16 AM
sorry... what hearing?

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:17 AM
DAMMIT my cspan feed FAILED in the middle of Ron's statement.

DAMMIT.

Also, Bloomers had the pic of Ron speaking on but bubbleheads talking over him, CNBC chose to avoid Ron's statement by having Sue H. discuss Arnie selling off excess cars in CA, but Fox Bidness had Ron on WITH SOUND.

Kudos to Fox Bidness.

And am I the only one whose CSpan feed failed? :confused:

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:18 AM
sorry... what hearing?

Ben Bernanke in front of Banking Committee.

BB wrote a WSJ Op Ed for today, all the bidness channels have been mentioning Ron and 1207 today...

It's on CSpan3 at cspan.org

And some of the bidness channels.

acptulsa
07-21-2009, 08:19 AM

We ought to keep a running record of these 'failures' so people who like to call us conspiracy theorists can plainly see how 'convenient' they are...

LibertyEagle
07-21-2009, 08:19 AM
I don't think people know this hearing is going on.

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2009, 08:20 AM

DAMMIT.

Also, Bloomers had the pic of Ron speaking on but bubbleheads talking over him, CNBC chose to avoid Ron's statement by having Sue H. discuss Arnie selling off excess cars in CA, but Fox Bidness had Ron on WITH SOUND.

Kudos to Fox Bidness.

And am I the only one whose CSpan feed failed? :confused:

No, all of C-SPAN's feeds are down. Frankly I'm getting concerned about C-SPAN political bias and other garbage lately.

HD feed from FOX BIZ

http://interactive.foxbusiness.com/livestream/live.html?chanId=4

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:20 AM
We ought to keep a running record of these 'failures' so people who like to call us conspiracy theorists can plainly see how 'convenient' they are...

yep. I posted about it at another forum already. lol

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:21 AM
hd feed from fox biz

http://interactive.foxbusiness.com/livestream/live.html?chanid=4

thank you!!!!

:)

ClayTrainor
07-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Bernanke sounds like a nervous child reading from a script.

MRoCkEd
07-21-2009, 08:25 AM
http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3_wm.aspx

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Screw CSpan, I'm using the FoxBusiness feed Hollywood provided the link to.

CSpan always fails conveniently when Ron starts speaking. Fuckers.

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:29 AM
Committed to transparency? What a lying snake!

reagle
07-21-2009, 08:31 AM
RP was making his statement and the feed here just cut out.

eok321
07-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Rons opening statement was very good as always..

My c-span failed for a moment but started again after a few seconds so i dont think we need to worry about a conspiracy..

The chap on before Ron interestingly made a point of saying we need to protect the Federal reserve from external audits...or something to that effect anyway:rolleyes:

Original_Intent
07-21-2009, 08:34 AM
How the hell is this not on CSPAN (television) and is only available thru online feeds!? Sure they are talking about healthcare reform on CSPAN, and that's also important, but seriously how can this not top that to be covered? WTF!?

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2009, 08:37 AM
]Screw CSpan[/SIZE], I'm using the FoxBusiness feed Hollywood provided the link to.

CSpan always fails conveniently when Ron starts speaking. Fuckers.

I'm telling you... my training in previous government jobs and intuition tells me of new marching orders on C-SPAN censoring RON PAUL. It's becoming much more than a coincidence.

Damn, Bwarney Fank is so damn irritating... worst than ever.

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:40 AM
How the hell is this not on CSPAN (television) and is only available thru online feeds!? Sure they are talking about healthcare reform on CSPAN, and that's also important, but seriously how can this not top that to be covered? WTF!?

Can't afford for the sheeple to hear any truth, OI.

LibertyEagle
07-21-2009, 08:42 AM

It's on my CSPAN, OI. CSPAN3.

Original_Intent
07-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Heeeeeeere's RONNIE!

Original_Intent
07-21-2009, 08:49 AM
It's on my CSPAN, OI. CSPAN3.

My cable only carries 1 and 2 :(

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2009, 08:49 AM
You Heard it... BERNAKE, We are going to have to raise interest rates.

Original_Intent
07-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Bernanke: "Inflation is the increase in the consumer price level..." :eek:

The journey to the dark side is complete when a Fed chairman can say that with a straight face.

MRoCkEd
07-21-2009, 08:53 AM
eh.. does he get to go again?

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:54 AM
you heard it... Bernake, we are going to have to raise interest rates.

shhhhhhh!!!!!!

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 08:55 AM

The journey to the dark side is complete when a Fed chairman can say that with a straight face.

It's his job to keep the sheeple misinformed.

LibertyEagle
07-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Bernanke's voice is quivering.

BudhaStalin
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Ahh darn i missed it. If only i had waken up earlier... oh well ill just catch the Youtube... Ron Pauls portion, that is.

HOLLYWOOD
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM

BTW the way, government loves higher price levels... all those percentage % taxes bring in more cash.

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Since Bernanke claims the fedres is making a "nice profit" which they are sharing with Treasury, why should anyone's taxes go up?

:confused:

;)

Young Paleocon
07-21-2009, 09:23 AM
I wish someone would ask him the question, " What is the difference between what the Fed does in setting the price of money through interest rates and what Soviet planning committees did in setting the prices of all goods?" "In other words how do you reconcile that you are the most centrally planned entity in this country and yet it seems you are never at fault?" go on from there talk about the Communist Manifesto and how one of the planks is devoted to monopolization of money, then make a jab about how Karl Marx knew so much about economics. I think that would be fun.

MsDoodahs
07-21-2009, 09:26 AM
I wish someone would ask him the question, " What is the difference between what the Fed does in setting the price of money through interest rates and what Soviet planning committees did in setting the prices of all goods?" "In other words how do you reconcile that you are the most centrally planned entity in this country and yet it seems you are never at fault?" go on from there talk about the Communist Manifesto and how one of the planks is devoted to monopolization of money, then make a jab about how Karl Marx new so much about economics. I think that would be fun.

:D I love the idea!