PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: An Idea To Encourage Others To Activism...

qwerty
07-20-2009, 03:45 AM
Do you still remember back in the days when people posted youtube videos about their activism with the Ron Paul campaign.

I think that was the key thing which encouraged others to do the same and which started this whole revolution.

I think we need same now!

Objectivist
07-20-2009, 03:49 AM
I think everyone should grow some balls and stop paying taxes. It should get some attention.

qwerty
07-20-2009, 07:14 AM
I think that if people would post videos about their activism, it would lead to so called "snowball effect" like it led in Ron Paul campaign.

Like Ron said on Glen Beck, We really need to wake up! We must start educating people. Itīs not enough that you know, others must know too.

Together we can make a difference!

:cool:

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 08:06 AM
I haven't posted vids, but I have started threads about some of my activism in hopes of getting others to follow. Like sending sheriff Mack's book, getting an op-ed published, holding a sign to warn of a hidden speed trap etc.

qwerty
07-20-2009, 10:12 AM
I haven't posted vids, but I have started threads about some of my activism in hopes of getting others to follow. Like sending sheriff Mack's book, getting an op-ed published, holding a sign to warn of a hidden speed trap etc.

thatīs good too!

:cool:

qwerty
07-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Bump!

nayjevin
07-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Do you still remember back in the days when people posted youtube videos about their activism with the Ron Paul campaign.

I think that was the key thing which encouraged others to do the same and which started this whole revolution.

I think we need same now!

Good idea!

These are great too:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=200694

nayjevin
07-28-2009, 09:19 AM
bump