PDA

View Full Version : Congressman Stearns: Mr Paulson How Do You Have Any Credibility?

Rael
07-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Paulson gets his ass kicked

YouTube - Congressman Stearns: Mr Paulson How Do You Have Any Credibility? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MH_oz9f1E4)

iddo
07-20-2009, 03:12 AM
wow... that was totally awesome
btw i looked up this congressman, he voted against the bailouts

bobbyw24
07-20-2009, 04:54 AM
good people in Congress. He was one fo the first Florida congressmen to co-sponsor HR 1207

Time for Change
07-20-2009, 06:06 AM
wow a studder festival.
That'll buy time intil mr frank claims time expired and saves his ass.
Helluva tactic.

Dreamofunity
07-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Haha, watching Paulson stubble around was too good; too bad he fucked us over and will get away with it though regardless of his little show right there.

BenIsForRon
07-20-2009, 07:09 AM
HAHA, Paulson looked like he was about to pass out.

Chester Copperpot
07-20-2009, 07:38 AM
that was completely awesome.. I dont think Badnarik could have done any better.

Bravo Mr. Stearns.... That was so good im calling his DC office to say so

Chester Copperpot
07-20-2009, 07:41 AM
I just called his DC office.. the girl who answered sound cute and bubbly.. all happy to hear me congratulate Stearns on handing Paulson his ass in the video..

give their DC office a call and say thank you...Phone (202) 225-5744

Time for Change
07-20-2009, 07:44 AM
You know...
I see this a lot lately.
Congress critters ask questions and the person being questioned is rarely required to answer because BF cuts off the dialog for "Time".
In this day and age, with all the BS that's going on, time should be of little consequence, as these crooks are held accountable.
If we have anything it is time and plenty of it.
This is absolutely nuts...and apparently common practice.

As always, the congress critter turns and expressed gratitude to BF (or the chair) for being cut off with no answers. WTF

No wonder there are no answers, investigations or convictions...they will not let it get that far.

sratiug
07-20-2009, 08:12 AM
That's the way to talk to these crooks. Awesome.

Mani
07-20-2009, 08:32 AM
You know...
I see this a lot lately.
Congress critters ask questions and the person being questioned is rarely required to answer because BF cuts off the dialog for "Time".
In this day and age, with all the BS that's going on, time should be of little consequence, as these crooks are held accountable.
If we have anything it is time and plenty of it.
This is absolutely nuts...and apparently common practice.

As always, the congress critter turns and expressed gratitude to BF (or the chair) for being cut off with no answers. WTF

No wonder there are no answers, investigations or convictions...they will not let it get that far.

That was f'ng awesome that someone OTHER THAN RP was doing the bitch slapping.

However, it IS disturbing that this isn't delved into deeper. It's almost like, the congressman had to get his points out "FOR THE RECORD" so ONE day if an investigation is ever created then his comments could be included?

So what, they have to demand some kind of investigation and create some committee and THEN they could get Paulson on the stand and he can't get away from stuttering for 5 minutes and then passing? I don't know how this works, but it seems congress hasn't delved DEEP enough into this "conflict of interest". I hope this is just the beginning of a deeper investigation.

CUnknown
07-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Yeah, these hearings aren't about holding anyone really accountable or finding out any facts. It's just a show. But it still rocked! I get a thrill from watching videos like that, an actual investigation with teeth might be too much joy for me to handle. I might pass out. :D

acptulsa
07-20-2009, 08:54 AM
All part of the show. But the fact that some of the actors are emulating Dr. Paul is a very, very good sign that we're getting through to their constituents.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1551066&postcount=77

vegaspilot03
07-20-2009, 09:01 AM
hell yeah~

Kords21
07-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Did anyone notice Paulson's body language? The way he was sitting while being grilled was just appalling. It was like he was thinking "Yeah, you have a point, but you can't touch me, my buddies in power will protect me". Props to the Florida rep for taking Paulson to task, but until Paulson is on the stand under oath, nothing will come of this. It's still fun to watch though.

TortoiseDream
07-20-2009, 09:35 AM
wow, so effing owned